English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.OtherUAE

Old 23 November 2014, 21:43   #1
Emufr3ak

iUAE V1.0.7 beta tester needed

You may or may not have heard of my Project. iUAE is an Amiga Emulator for Iphones and Ipads.

Since Iphone 5 and Ipad 4 game controllers are officialy supported by Apple. I'd like to implement support for this game controllers. Unfortunately I just have older Apple Devices which aren't supported.

So I'm looking for someone with a jailbroken Iphone or iPad who owns such a game controller and would be willing to help me get this to work.

I can provide you with the required deb-file or you can compile from source if you like

Last edited by Emufr3ak; 23 November 2014 at 21:53.

Old 13 June 2015, 10:19   #2
yesplease

Now everyone can get their app on their Apple device.
Xcode 7 and Swift now make it easier for everyone to build apps and run them directly on their Apple devices. Simply sign in with your Apple ID, and turn your idea into an app that you can touch on your iPad, iPhone, or Apple Watch. Download Xcode 7 beta and try it yourself today. Program membership is not required.

This text is taken from www.apple.com/xcode

So finally we don't need to jailbreak an iOS device to run Amiga emulators on it.

But we need the Xcode project to compile it and push the app via usb onto the iOS device. Emufr3ak do you share the Xcode project of your work? (But I have not yet any controller, can you support Bluetooth keyboard? I have one .

EDIT:
ok i found the source here http://www.iuae-emulator.net

i build it and it is up and running in the ios simulator. waiting for ios9

BTW: the site states there is already version1.08 out with fixes to glitching sounds problems. but the source seems to be 1.06 or 1.07.

Last edited by yesplease; 16 June 2015 at 22:47.