English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Looking for a game name ?

Old 25 August 2011, 21:32   #1
jcpcco

[Found - Worlds Of Legend: Son Of The Empire] Anyone know what I'm on about?

Hi all, this is my first ever post and it's a question (or request?), I've been trying to find out the name of a game I used to play way back when, it was, (of course, do I really need to even write that? DUH) an RPG, I think, in the game you start off by building your party, I think it was Warrior Battlemage Priest (or something of the sort to heal) and a Minstrel, well that was my party anyway. You had to travel between Chinese towns in Feudal times, walking till you could buy a horse, while travelling between the towns there were banners moving around the map, which, when you were lower level, you had to dodge, as you levelled you could walk into the banners and fight the creatures and heir owners for really good treasure.
When you reached these towns you could buy songs for the Minstrel to make the party stronger or better fighters and other items in the only store in town (they sold everything, including the gee gees) then you entered a dungeon and went around clearing it out and releasing hostages, there were all kinds of puzzles to overcome and battles with skeletons, creatures and other warriors and mages and assorted humans, there were puzzles to open doors to continue the journey into the dungeon, until you met the dungeon master and once you killed him the town was then free.
Oh yeah, you got chests to open for weapons money and plants and flowers which you turned into magic spells in a portable lab. If one of the roaming banners (they had Chinese writing on them) they took over your town so you had to go back and beat them to free it again, but you didn't have to re enter the dungeon for this!
That's about all I can remember, I really loved this game, it's one of my favourite all time games, probably this and FF VII ARE my faves.
Hope someone remembers it. thanks guys!

Old 25 August 2011, 22:16   #2
DDNI
Targ Explorer

Send a message via ICQ to DDNI Send a message via MSN to DDNI
Was it Worlds Of Legend: Son Of The Empire?
http://hol.abime.net/1778

Do you remember the year?
Was it an Amiga game?
Old 26 August 2011, 12:08   #3
jcpcco

That's the one!!! Thanks mate! Yeah it was an Amiga game.

Old 02 February 2012, 12:30   #4
SunChild
EAB Noobie

(This game has been found, someone able to do so should modify the title in consequence...)