English Amiga Board Amiga Lore

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.CD32 Conversion

Old 02 October 2017, 17:21   #1
Amigajay
醉拳

New Physical Retail CD32 Releases

I wanted to keep track of the recent games that are now available to buy for the CD32 so have made a page up on my blog which makes it easier for anyone looking for what games there are and where to buy them.

If you have any extra information or new photos you want me to add, feel free to send me them or post them in this post.

Or if you have reviewed any of the games, post a link and i'll add it to the respective page.

In case anyone is wondering why games like Solid Gold and Tanks Furry aren't listed, the reason being is they don't boot on a CD32, only games that boot will be included.

Take a look here;

http://cd32covers.blogspot.co.uk/p/n...ail-games.html

If anyone has any of these games, let us know what you think of them in this thread!
AdSense AdSense  
AdSense AdSense