English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.WinUAE

Old 13 December 2002, 01:35   #21
oldpx

Quote:
Galahad/FLT = Fairlight? why don't you just put 'Fairlight' instead of your shite abreviation FLT ... fucking muppett!
It looks like you know nothing about the current lingo of the scene.

Fairlight=FLT

It's not an abbreviation Galahad has been using just for this forum.

If Galahad's "care" wasn't enough, I know someone who can pimpslap you to death...

Anyway, if you can't use emulators and lack the social skills to learn from people who can help you, you can get a real amiga instead.

Old 13 December 2002, 03:13   #22
Ian
Global Moderator

right, people like you have a home Fil, and it's here UAE discussion board

We (as in everyone else) help removing bugs by telling Toni what's wrong in a sensible fashion.

More often than not Toni actually sorts things out, because he is good at what he does. I.E. coding shit.

Dure Toni might fuck things up from time to time, but he is the first person to say "sorry, I'll fix that in the next release".

I neglected to responded to your trolling earlier, but I feel you are pushing it too far, people are trying to help you ouyt here, but you've just thrown it back in everyones faces.

Maybe this is just me, but when people "try" and help me in "Real" life, even if they are talking directly from their buttocks, I'm polite and thank them from their trouble anyway.

I'm no f*ckin' genius, but I know when someone is trying to help with the limited information I proved, the least I can do is be curtious to them in my replies.

Last edited by Ian; 13 December 2002 at 03:26.
Old 13 December 2002, 03:24   #23
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Really?

Quote:
Originally posted by fil
Galahad/FLT - That's interesting, "Idiot", that's what i'd call you, but i'd add "fucking" before it - so, let me do it for you, as you're intelligence level is quite obviously = low ... Fucking Idiot, ok?

Galahad/FLT = Fairlight? why don't you just put 'Fairlight' instead of your shite abreviation FLT ... fucking muppett!

now let's do it in chorus you fucking idiot! You have absolutely no understanding of my post ... you side with idiots, because you are 'an idiot'.

Steve = Fuck off and join the pricks
7-Zark-7 = BIG BIG Prick, fuck off
Drake1009 = Some respect retained, at least you didn't flame me, thanks mate, appreciated

message to 'twats' Throw me off EAB if you like ... but do that and retain your moronic status. You are real fucking pricks and i want nothing to do with you!!!! FUCK OFF!
My intelligence level is quite low? Ha Ha.... yeah, I guess you think that speaking to people like idiots is gonna get you help? Ha, what a moron!

FLT? Well, my moronic 'friend', seeing as Fairlight have been using that abbreviation since 1983... still, guess the following guys don`t have a clue either:

CSL = Crystal
CLS = Classic
FLT = Fairlight
QTX = Quartex
PDX = Paradox.... and the list goes on. Still, if you actually knew about the Amiga's heritage, you would know (or have the intelligence to ask!) why we use the abbreviations, but, because your a fucking moron, instead of listening to people, you bitch at the very people that can (could have!) helped you. ~Guess I must have used it just to confuse you... which judging by your mental intellect(sic) so far, is probably only equalled by your post count!

I have no understanding of your post? No, perhaps I don`t. Despite peoples requests that you give them more information, and give them your PC specs, we are all idiots. I mean, after all, who the fuck is asking for help here? And you call me and the others idiots!?!?!?!?!

What a total tosser!

I only live in Bristol you gobshite, perhaps you would like to come visit me and tell that shit to my face? Or won`t mummy let you out of the house when it gets dark? Boo hoo, little boy fil has thrown his toys out of his pram.... boo hoo....

So whos gonna fucking help you now retard?

I reckon we shouldn't throw him off. Every forum needs its own retard and idiot, and I think fil fits the bill just nicely!

Oh go on fil, reply with something really 'cool', something that has a smattering of intellect behind it, instead of the rantings of some stupid schoolboy who hides behind his keyboard because he has the social skills of my fucking arse!

Anyone got a picture of a 'girl' to show fil? Other than his mum (but I bet your adopted, because even your momma bitch slapped you when you were born for being too damn ugly!), I would bet money (no fil, not pocket money!) he hasn't seen one yet!

Ha ha, I can see it now, fils great response. Will it be:

a). fuck off you fucking fucks, youre all fucking idiot fucks who dont give a fuck
b). why the fuck wont you fucks help me you fucking idiots
c). your right lads, i've been an absolute tosser, I put my hands up, I had one to many cups of cocoa before I went to bed, I was wrong, I am a fuckwit

Go on fil, amaze us all with your stunning prose, I'm sure this topic, though not actually helping you any at all with your problems with WinUAE, might increase your vocabulary beyond the words of 'fucker' and 'prick'.... of which in no particular order, you have demonstrated to be!

Bring it on lamer!
Old 13 December 2002, 04:53   #24
fils mum

Angry Godamn you boy!!!!!

FIL!!!!

Just what the godamned hell do you think you are playing at?

What a toilet mouth you've got, and you didn't get it from me, you got it from that bastard of a father of yours!!

These people seem to know you better than I do..... you are a bloody idiot!!!

Its not my fault you fell out of a tree, nor is it my fault that your brother David hit you hard on the head with a brick when you tried to insert your fingers in his bottom!! You've only got yourself to blame for being such a tosser!

And what about school???? I suppose you got your potty mouth from school (when you damned well go that is!!!). Just because Mr.Andrews the geography teacher tried to touch you up, doesn't mean you have to be so vicious!!

you are a VERY disturbed little boy!! If you spoke to me like that, I would run you over with the car (if we could afford one!!).

If only you would stop molesting the animals, I would be happier, but I can see the pills are not working for you, and I will be speaking to your doctor to get you commited to that nice cosy mental hospital.

These people are right, and I hate to use the language fil, but they are so right when they call you a FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!!

Why can't you accept that you are different? You're gay, live with it (I do!), you like boys more than you like girls, but its ok.

But swearing isn't ok, no it fucking isn`t!!

Another outburst from you my lad and I will beat your bottom black and blue...... just how you like it!

God you're a dissapointment!

Whos this face a picture of?

Its my face.

Whos this face a picture of?

Its my face when you die.

Old 13 December 2002, 06:25   #25
Nichers

Re: of course

Quote:
Originally posted by fil
... the sound is terrible

If you can help me find a version of winuae that isn't full of bugs, i'll be a happy man.
Sure thing mate, just give me a couple of days to update WinUAE so I can release v.1.0 safely?

Old 13 December 2002, 08:04   #26
th4t1guy

I don't know what kind of crack everyone here is smoking, but I've no problems at all running WinUAE on my pentium 133 at full speed with perfect sound. It emulates EVERY game perfectly and never crashes.
Old 13 December 2002, 08:15   #27
Drake1009

Of course th4t1guy. It's because it's a hardware issue. Some hardware work better together with winUAE than other hardware. Still admirable that you got it running nicely on that low specs. I was using Dos Fellow back then to get stutter free emulation.

Understand though that if you read some of the earlier posts that there are people who's had problems with higher specs. Why? Maybe it's a sucky motherboard, maybe it's drivers, maybe it's the SB Live which seem to be causing problems. With my 533 as stated it was my GeForce which did it and the same problem came with a friend of mine who had a similar setup just as he upgraded to a GeForce from his TNT2.

It could be anything.

Hardware not cooperating is a pain in the ass. I feel sorry for a friend of mine. He's got a 2 GHZ PC with a SB Audigy and a GeForce4 and DDR ram to make it run as well as possible. Yet he can't even watch a simple divx movie without constant freezing and stuttering.
Old 13 December 2002, 10:17   #28
RCK
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by fil
Galahad/FLT - That's interesting, "Idiot", that's what i'd call you, but i'd add "fucking" before it - so, let me do it for you, as you're intelligence level is quite obviously = low ... Fucking Idiot, ok?

now let's do it in chorus you fucking idiot! You have absolutely no understanding of my post ... you side with idiots, because you are 'an idiot'.

Steve = Fuck off and join the pricks
7-Zark-7 = BIG BIG Prick, fuck off
Drake1009 = Some respect retained, at least you didn't flame me, thanks mate, appreciated

message to 'twats' Throw me off EAB if you like ... but do that and retain your moronic status. You are real fucking pricks and i want nothing to do with you!!!! FUCK OFF!
lol what a fun message dude, you have won.
please grow up before coming back.
[ Fil banned ]
Old 13 December 2002, 14:57   #29
Amiga1992

Sorry I had to contribute. I go off for some weeks and lose on an instant CLASSIC as this thread! Job well done Galahad