English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.Amiga Game Factory

Old 02 December 2019, 23:45   #1
BippyM
Global Moderator

Unofficial game sequel

This thread is for my idea for an unofficial gsme sequel.. I havr many ideas for this and currently I'm in the planning stages. The idea for the name of my sequel is.... Valhalla and the Infinity Lords (see what i did there).. I'm currently designing the story and game ideas before looking at coding.

The idea is forming nicely in my head, but to give an idea.. 24 years after Garamnd II and Lisa get married they have s few children (3 or 4, not sure yet). The land is ruled over happily and Garamond appoints 4 infinity lords to guard the lands of valhalla..

I'm still working on it, but i have some great ideas to take this forward..

I am interested in getting some more people to help out with the game, gfx, sound (it's a speech adventure remember), music etc..

Anyone interested csn post here or pm me (or fb message me if you know who i am on there)..

All ideas are welcome at this stage, as i wabt this to be a community game and it will be 100% totslly free.