English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 13 July 2009, 12:41   #1
eLowar
Citizen of Elthesh

Post Some rare-ish (possibly MIA or un-SPS'd) and/or shrink-wrapped Amiga games for sale

I'll be posting offers for a few games I've had lying around for a while here. I originally got most of them because they were (at the time) MIA on HOL or not yet SPS imaged. Therefore, for most of these, buyers willing to image/scan them (and yes, that means opening the shrink-wrapped ones) will be preferred. I don't have the equipment (at least not in a ready-to-use state), nor the will to do it myself anymore, but I cannot afford to give them away for free, unfortunately.

I can accept payment by PayPal and by bank transfer (Germany or Europe only), I'm willing to consider other methods. Prices are entirely negotiable and I'll consider any reasonable offer. I'll also consider any shipping method and will naturally only charge for the actual shipping costs (from Germany). When making your offers, please consider that I'll probably have to buy some packaging and also consider potential PayPal fees (I won't set any fixed rules/prices for that stuff, just please remember that I have those extra costs).

So let's start with 3 shrink-wrapped games:

1) Starflight 1 (Italian) [shrink-wrapped]

This is the Italian Amiga version. Note that the game itself is still in English, just the manual, etc. are in Italian. Also note that despite being shrink-wrapped, there is a small tear at the upper left corner (see picture below) and possibly other light wear on the edges.

This one's not particularly rare, so there's no reason to unwrap it (and any buyer is welcome).

2) Damocles - Mission Disk 1 [shrink-wrapped]

This box is in pretty good shape, just the gold sticker on the front isn't perfect, but that must've been the case since before it was shrink-wrapped.

3) Limes + Napoleon [shrink wrapped]

Note that despite (or because of) being shrink-wrapped, the box is somewhat warped/wavy and creased (see picture below).

That's it for this post, I'll be posting a few more offers here, soon. If you have questions, ask.

Last edited by eLowar; 03 October 2009 at 21:12. Reason: Status change.