English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Apps

Old 26 August 2018, 16:29   #1
SimonV

Bridgeboard using dedicated partition goes wrong / JANUSTOOLS.

So .... trying to make a DOS partition for my bridgeboard with MSH/0 filesystem. I can format the MSH partition, reboot /cold start without problems untill I actually boot msdos on the pcside and format / install MSDOS. When I do that my DH0: gets messed up (.info files of the Storage and the DEVS drawer gone and probably more that I can't see at first glance ) and I get a guru after it says it can't do setpatch or a ramlib problem. I only can get to workbench after disabling the DOS partition in the early boot. When I run a backup it's good again but then MSDOS boot gets stuck because there is only strange characters in my config.sys so after a reboot also there files get corrupted.

Some details about my machine: A3000T with a warpengine 040, PFSaio on DH0 and DH1 one a 9gb scsi disk.

I just don't get it why all is good with the partition untill MSDOS formats dh3.

Last edited by SimonV; 26 August 2018 at 16:35.