English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 06 August 2013, 12:50   #1
manic23
Only Amiga!

Sold: Indivision AGA 1200 MK2cr

Now sold to Scarab

I am selling my Indivision AGA 1200 MK2cr, as I have no further use for it, I mainly play games and it was a bit of an impulse "I HAVE TO HAVE IT" purchase!

It has literally been used once, I plugged it into my A1200 messed about with it for a day or 2, then removed it to sell here.

Everything is as new, mint condition with everything that comes with it when you buy one from AmigaKit. I will even include a DVI to VGA adapter that did not come with this device.

There is however a but...

Because I am such a numpty, when I was messing about with it, I did a rather silly thing, I changed the screen mode without hitting test button first, and it was set at a resolution that did not work with my monitor, however I am reliably informed by NovaCoder here on AmiBay that It's easy to reset it, just plug it into a TV using the composite output, that should display a picture and allow you to reset it.

I am asking £110 for this, but will give you free postage to a UK address and I'll even take the PayPal rip off fee on the chin too, can I really say fairer than that? I must be mad, mad I tell you :

Pictures removed, as now sold to Scarab

Last edited by manic23; 12 August 2013 at 21:22. Reason: Sold
Old 08 August 2013, 13:25   #2
Eny-
R3tr0 G4m3r

You put up the advertisement here as well.

What's the best price including shipping to Portugal?
Old 08 August 2013, 15:14   #3
NovaCoder

Quote:
Originally Posted by manic23 View Post
Because I am such a numpty, when I was messing about with it, I did a rather silly thing, I changed the screen mode without hitting test button first, and it was set at a resolution that did not work with my monitor, it may well work with yours, but please bare in mind if you buy this you may have to have knowledge of how to rest it to factory defaults so that it is set at the correct screen mode.
Hiya,

It's easy to reset it, just plug it into a TV using the composite output, that should display a picture and allow you to reset it.
Old 08 August 2013, 19:35   #4
manic23
Only Amiga!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaCoder View Post
Hiya,

It's easy to reset it, just plug it into a TV using the composite output, that should display a picture and allow you to reset it.
Many thanks for that mate, I'll add that to the listing, may improve my chance of selling it.
Old 12 August 2013, 21:20   #5
manic23
Only Amiga!

Sold to Scarab, payment received, many thanks, sill be posting as soon as I have the address
Old 13 October 2013, 01:39   #6
AshtonPete

I also feel like selling my Indi Mk2cr received only this morning (sat) from AmigaKit and all day have been trying to configure with firmware. Even had a guy help who knows more than me and we are both stumped. If you try to changed modes it just goes crazy with pull down and sub menu's opening and closing like they are possessed with a poltergeist. When it finaly stops, a big menu bar at top of screen just says: "Can't Open Screen. Is This Monitor Driver Installed?". To my knowledge I never got drivers with my LG M2362DP monitor if that's what it is referring to. I am at my wits end and if no luck tomoorw I am throwing in the towel. I tend to lose my patience in my ripe old age and my mind is not crisp and sharp any longer. I thought installation of the Configs/firmware would have been user friendly but its a damned disgrace or as younger folk say: IT SUCKS. We found it had to be done manually because the "Installer" was corrupt.
Not only that, in Pal Super High Res Laced, the workbench is lost to the left of screen and top and bottom is vanished out of sight, you have to take your mouse pointer completely out of sight and off screen to find the menu bar and drag it in. Its just a mess and I'm about to self harm as I have been so frustrated today.

Is there anyone in the NorthWest "Wigan" area with any good knowledge to set it up? All expenitures paid.

Pete
Old 13 October 2013, 09:33   #7
johnim
Amibay Mod/Staff

hi pete if you look in storage monitors there are various other monitor drivers and also you can download new ones relating to indy look in jens thread about the indy

sorry could not help more as im in manchester on my phone getting ready for replay day 2
Old 13 October 2013, 11:30   #8
AshtonPete

John, where is this thread? I have just looked for a member named Jen and find no one of that name.
Old 13 October 2013, 14:09   #9
crazyc

Give me one minute...

Try this.

http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=55980&page=120

Also, look at novacoders thread on amibay re full screen modes and download the config file and try that.

Last edited by prowler; 13 October 2013 at 21:02. Reason: Back-to-back posts merged.
Old 13 October 2013, 21:22   #10
johnim
Amibay Mod/Staff

thanks thats the 1