English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 25 August 2020, 16:17   #661
LongLifeA1200
Registered User

LongLifeA1200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Amiga Kingdom
Posts: 308
I couldn't finish the game. I've included a save of where I got up to. Has anyone tried it yet?
LongLifeA1200 is offline  
Old 25 August 2020, 17:55   #662
DamienD
disengaged
DamienD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London / Sydney
Age: 44
Posts: 19,518
Where did you get stuck?

Did you try the walkthrough that UrBi posted (I know it's the PC version but should be very similar)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrBi View Post
Here is a walkthrough based on the cracked version of the game.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/564...mweb/faqs/2053

The PC version has a patched executable, so also the Amiga version would need a patched executable.
DamienD is offline  
Old 26 August 2020, 01:21   #663
LongLifeA1200
Registered User

LongLifeA1200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Amiga Kingdom
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
Where did you get stuck?
Just before the end. It's the very last step.
LongLifeA1200 is offline  
Old 23 November 2020, 16:25   #664
DamienD
disengaged
DamienD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London / Sydney
Age: 44
Posts: 19,518
RoboCop 3

100% working set, but only use <F1> and <F6> trainer options:
... RoboCop 3 (1992)(Ocean)(M3)(Disk 1 of 3)[cr FLT][f NTSC FLT][t +6 LGD].adf [CRC32: 4381A4AC]
... RoboCop 3 (1992)(Ocean)(M3)(Disk 2 of 3)[cr FLT].adf [CRC32: E80AC087]
... RoboCop 3 (1992)(Ocean)(M3)(Disk 3 of 3)[cr FLT][a].adf [CRC32: 96FD8EF3]
See this thread for details: Robocop 3 ADF & WHDload issues
DamienD is offline  
Old 23 November 2020, 19:05   #665
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Galahad/FLT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 47
Posts: 7,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
RoboCop 3

100% working set, but only use <F1> and <F6> trainer options:
... RoboCop 3 (1992)(Ocean)(M3)(Disk 1 of 3)[cr FLT][f NTSC FLT][t +6 LGD].adf [CRC32: 4381A4AC]
... RoboCop 3 (1992)(Ocean)(M3)(Disk 2 of 3)[cr FLT].adf [CRC32: E80AC087]
... RoboCop 3 (1992)(Ocean)(M3)(Disk 3 of 3)[cr FLT][a].adf [CRC32: 96FD8EF3]
See this thread for details: Robocop 3 ADF & WHDload issues
The Platinum release is also 100% and has the added benefit on working on Amigas above 68000
Galahad/FLT is offline  
Old 23 November 2020, 20:17   #666
DamienD
disengaged
DamienD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London / Sydney
Age: 44
Posts: 19,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
The Platinum release is also 100% and has the added benefit on working on Amigas above 68000
True, but no trainer
DamienD is offline  
Old 23 November 2020, 22:57   #667
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Galahad/FLT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 47
Posts: 7,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
True, but no trainer
You're posting in the "The bad cracks / 100% working games thread", seems whether a game has a trainer or not isn't the criteria of the thread
Galahad/FLT is offline  
Old 23 November 2020, 23:04   #668
DamienD
disengaged
DamienD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London / Sydney
Age: 44
Posts: 19,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
You're posting in the "The bad cracks / 100% working games thread", seems whether a game has a trainer or not isn't the criteria of the thread
True again

...but who's man enough to play test the Platinum release without a trainer to 100% verify?

I'm definitely not

...and why would you bother using a non-trained version when a trained version has been 100% verified?
DamienD is offline  
Old 23 November 2020, 23:26   #669
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Galahad/FLT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 47
Posts: 7,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
True again

...but who's man enough to play test the Platinum release without a trainer to 100% verify?

I'm definitely not

...and why would you bother using a non-trained version when a trained version has been 100% verified?
Who do you think had to playtest it when he first cracked it as it was his first release for Fairlight, so had to ensure it was done correctly?

This twat!
Galahad/FLT is offline  
Old 24 November 2020, 00:21   #670
rygar
Registered User

 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Poland
Posts: 321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
Who do you think had to playtest it when he first cracked it as it was his first release for Fairlight, so had to ensure it was done correctly?

This twat!

LOL...you made my day
rygar is offline  
Old 24 November 2020, 01:05   #671
DamienD
disengaged
DamienD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London / Sydney
Age: 44
Posts: 19,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
Who do you think had to playtest it when he first cracked it as it was his first release for Fairlight, so had to ensure it was done correctly?

This twat!
"RoboCop 3 - Platinum Edition" was your first release for Fairlight?

Surely not?

...but if anyone, you would know
DamienD is offline  
Old 24 November 2020, 01:10   #672
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Galahad/FLT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 47
Posts: 7,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
"RoboCop 3 - Platinum Edition" was your first release for Fairlight?

Surely not?

...but if anyone, you would know
Fun Fact: It was going to be N.O.M.A.D's final crack for Fairlight, but I ended up with it as my first.
Galahad/FLT is offline  
Old 19 February 2021, 22:53   #673
LordCrass
Registered User

 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Confusion
Posts: 1
Was a correctly cracked disk version of The Lost Patrol ever done? Was looking for an NTSC version and couldn't find one.
LordCrass is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Bad N00b Thread Loedown support.Hardware 23 08 April 2009 10:18
Re-filed cracks of games MethodGit request.Old Rare Games 43 09 August 2007 19:20
Top 100 / Bottom 100 games Galaxy AMR news 8 10 March 2007 13:10
Help me with 100% working games! Another World support.Games 1 07 January 2007 16:46
Overdoc's list of bad cracks &amp; not 100% working games Overdoc project.TOSEC (amiga only) 34 22 May 2006 19:25

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.10382 seconds with 14 queries