English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 01 January 2021, 22:02   #1
lunarstrain

John Barnes European Football

Hi everyone. My account is recently approved by the moderators, and i am happy to be able to post in this forum.

I have recently got an A500 1.3 512 chipram with 512k extension at the trapdoor ram. I am using gotek flashfloppy emulator with the latest firmware. All other games that i tried booted without any problem. but John Barnes European Football seems to get stck after the Nincrystal cracktro with a black screen. I got the image from the planteemu website and it works in winuae. I also contacted flashfloppy developers group from facebook and they say they had it work in their gotek setups.

I tried testing memory for errors with Amiga Test Kit nut it returned no errrors.

So i am without opinions. Any other ideas?
Old 10 January 2021, 14:23   #2
lunarstrain

This is the video of the situation. I suspect from the kickstart rom.

[ Show youtube player ]