English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 30 August 2019, 02:08   #581
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

malko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: CH
Posts: 3,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransom1122 View Post
[...] Dungeon Master [...]
Not a trainer in the sense you use it but here is a reading that can help : https://archive.org/details/generati...-009c/page/n61.
It's in FR but with the help of deepl.com (or any other translator) it can be turned quickly into UK.
malko is offline  
Old 30 August 2019, 02:20   #582
ransom1122
Registered User
ransom1122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Omnicorp
Posts: 4,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by malko View Post
Not a trainer in the sense you use it but here is a reading that can help : https://archive.org/details/generati...-009c/page/n61.
It's in FR but with the help of deepl.com (or any other translator) it can be turned quickly into UK.
Ive finished Dungeon Master twice. It is my favorite game of all time. The 2nd time I played through it I maxed out everyone's stats to the most it can go, so my characters were power houses.

A Trainer would allow me to just re play it again for fun.

I never finished Chaos Strikes Back, So A Trainer would allow me to finally play and finish a game I would of never finished.

DM2 - Finished it when it was released
Black Crypt - Finished it with walkthrough and Maps, Dam hard puzzles in that one.

A Trainer would be great for these games
ransom1122 is offline  
Old 30 August 2019, 23:36   #583
demoniac
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: -
Posts: 1,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by ransom1122 View Post
Black Crypt - Finished it with walkthrough and Maps, Dam hard puzzles in that one.

There's this:

Code:
AFL-PACK.LHA P 329861  03-26-92  Schlappi Of Alpha Flight/ / Presents
                                 Shadowlands +13 - Elvira II +12
                                 Eye of Beholder +24 - Black Crypt +16
                                 Real Trainers - Not Save Game Manipulations!
I never got them to work when I followed the instructions back in the day. Didn't investigate further.
demoniac is offline  
Old 31 August 2019, 02:03   #584
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

malko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: CH
Posts: 3,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by demoniac View Post
There's this:

Code:
AFL-PACK.LHA P 329861  03-26-92  Schlappi Of Alpha Flight/ / Presents
                                 Shadowlands +13 - Elvira II +12
                                 Eye of Beholder +24 - Black Crypt +16
                                 Real Trainers - Not Save Game Manipulations!
I never got them to work when I followed the instructions back in the day. Didn't investigate further.
Same here for Black Crypt. Removed the TRSI! intro (+ an info file) to copy the trainer. Turned on the trainer, loaded the game but no keys seems to work.
malko is offline  
Old 09 September 2019, 04:40   #585
demoniac
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: -
Posts: 1,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by malko View Post
Same here for Black Crypt. Removed the TRSI! intro (+ an info file) to copy the trainer. Turned on the trainer, loaded the game but no keys seems to work.

I believe I tried getting most of the trainers in the pack working to no success. I tried various memory/hardware configurations as well.
demoniac is offline  
Old 30 November 2019, 10:52   #586
badflame
Registered User

 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Spain
Posts: 79
Hi, I looking for "Seven Gates of Jambala, The (1989)(Grandslam)[cr FICA]", the unique version with both presentations (Grandslam and Thalion) included, but with trainer.

Thanks.
badflame is offline  
Old 21 December 2020, 22:11   #587
qupe
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Beaufort/Wales
Posts: 137
Could someone please create me a bootable adf (it may possibly need an hdf) of Wormtris? It seems to need WB to boot up.
qupe is offline  
Old 21 December 2020, 23:20   #588
DamienD
disengaged
DamienD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London / Sydney
Age: 44
Posts: 19,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by qupe View Post
Could someone please create me a bootable adf (it may possibly need an hdf) of Wormtris? It seems to need WB to boot up.
You don't need Workbench my friend.

You probably just missed the required Libs.

Anyway, take a look in The Zone!
DamienD is offline  
Old 22 December 2020, 00:44   #589
qupe
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Beaufort/Wales
Posts: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
You don't need Workbench my friend.

You probably just missed the required Libs.

Anyway, take a look in The Zone!
Thank you Damien.
qupe is offline  
Old 08 January 2021, 21:13   #590
AmigaJoker
Registered User

 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Germany
Posts: 1
Hello everyone,

Need a trainer version of blork.

Can anyone do that with the menu selectable ulimited lives, unlimited energy and collision on/off ?
AmigaJoker is offline  
Old 05 February 2021, 18:55   #591
amigappc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Universe
Age: 44
Posts: 166
OnEscapee, does trainer exists?
amigappc is offline  
Old 05 February 2021, 19:07   #592
DamienD
disengaged
DamienD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London / Sydney
Age: 44
Posts: 19,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by amigappc View Post
OnEscapee, does trainer exists?
Yes: http://janeway.exotica.org.uk/release.php?id=80219
DamienD is offline  
Old 13 February 2021, 16:50   #593
amigappc
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Universe
Age: 44
Posts: 166
Hello, I need trainer for SHINOBI

http://hol.abime.net/1910

I did not find any ADF with infinite lives or credits

Last edited by amigappc; 13 February 2021 at 17:14.
amigappc is offline  
Old 15 February 2021, 16:41   #594
DamienD
disengaged
DamienD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London / Sydney
Age: 44
Posts: 19,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by amigappc View Post
Hello, I need trainer for SHINOBI

http://hol.abime.net/1910

I did not find any ADF with infinite lives or credits
The Amiga version of Shinobi is sooooo poor it's not funny

You are best playing this via MAME

Anyway, not sure anyone would bother doing a trainer for this abomination... why not just use the cheatcode if you must?
DamienD is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oldest trained games? Codetapper Retrogaming General Discussion 12 21 May 2014 15:45
How do I start ATX trained games? retrogamer support.Games 2 08 May 2013 08:02
Hot trained games not in Tosec! mai project.TOSEC (amiga only) 539 06 February 2011 17:01
James Pond Aquatics Games... Trained! JohnnyWalker request.Old Rare Games 9 12 January 2011 16:40
Which games should be trained? Old Fool Retrogaming General Discussion 32 10 December 2010 04:46

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.11105 seconds with 16 queries