English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Hardware

Thread Tools
Old 08 July 2007, 03:42   #1
E.A.B Addict and Proud
sarek2k's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: England
Age: 51
Posts: 543
Send a message via MSN to sarek2k
Can anyone tell me what this is?

Can anyone tell me what this is? i am guessing it's some kind of copy cartridge (goes in between Amiga and Floppy drive(s)). I took a picture but damn media reader in pc has packed in so i can't read the card

i'm guessing maybe a syncro express or something like that the illustration is pretty close if not exact to the original!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	diag1.png
Views:	192
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	14234  
sarek2k is offline  
Old 08 July 2007, 10:50   #2
Jope's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Helsinki / Finland
Age: 38
Posts: 7,069
Looks like one of those Cyclone/Allcopy system dongles..
Jope is offline  
Old 08 July 2007, 13:52   #3
Registered User

BippyM's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Nottingham, UK
Age: 43
Posts: 8,765
I was thinking that too.. but the Amiha-Link bit got me.. Maybe it's some simple device for connecting to amiga's (Parallel or serial)..

Make it and see
BippyM is online now  
Old 08 July 2007, 14:25   #4
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Ioannina/Greece
Posts: 5,040
it is a cyclone thingie, I have one too... useless to me...
keropi is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:37.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.06108 seconds with 15 queries