English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

Old 13 December 2007, 01:39   #1
memothejanitor

Where can I find all Amiga games?

Hi guys, Do you know if there is a place where I can download all Amiga games? Something like a game pack, iso or a ftp address? I know about www.planetemu.net but it would take years to finish them all one by one. Thanks.

Old 13 December 2007, 02:28   #2
Zetr0
Ya' like it Retr0?

@memothejanitor

hello there,

right have you heard of WHDLoad ?

if you point your browser to www.whdload.de and download its shareware and you can register it to get full support (well worth it i may add)

now that you have whdload, you can now install and play games that have been put into a whdload pack. a very good fellow of these boards (Killer Gorilla) or snuggle-ums for short has spent i think half his life making games into pre-installed whdload packs... so all you have to do is download... unpack and then click and play.

you can find his lifes work LOL at KGWHD and there you go lots of games in a single down load... nicely indexed A-Z

I would recommend registering WHDLoad, its the best bit of Amiga software in a very long tim.... i would say on par with OS3.5 which is better than 3.9 and 1,000,000,000,000 time more usable than OS4.0