English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 26 March 2020, 01:48   #161
dalek

Just trademark the name "Kit" and run them out of business already.
Old 26 March 2020, 08:09   #162
ianoakley

I’ve not posted on this site for ages, I’ve skimmed through this thread but quite frankly there are far more pressing things in the UK and world going on at the moment. I’m an older Amiga hobbyist, and that is what it is to me. I am in one of the vulnerable categories in the UK, self isolated for over a week and not able to get out for food or even order on line. I hope the Country gets through this and I survive to continue to try and support any company who supports the hobby I enjoy so much. People who work for the NHS be it nurses or pharmacists are at the front line. And it’s a dreadful time for businesses and self employed people, let’s not forget that. We are all in it together, covid-19 does not discriminate nor take sides. We have to work together and reunite. Please stay safe everyone and follow the government guidelines to the word.
Best wishes fellow Amiga users.

Last edited by ianoakley; 26 March 2020 at 08:30.
Old 26 March 2020, 08:54   #163
AmigaPassion
Amiga Passion

Im happy for AmigaKit to email me the highlighted offending text they are talking about and I will adjust if justified as there will be some similarities depending how we run our business.

The reason for the openness in social media/forum is that AmigaKit only respond to negative press, they would have never of replied to me if I asked why did they purchase the amigapassion.com name and redirect it to thiers directly, they ignore messages like this.

So Matthew you have my email :-)

And if all good I would be happy to direct customers to Amigakit if I cannot help them.

Thanks all!
Old 26 March 2020, 15:36   #164
BippyM
Global Moderator

As difficult a time this is for much of the world, this thread is not the place to discuss the corona virus. Please look after yourself, and if you need to discuss this then ensure it is in off topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianoakley View Post
I’ve not posted on this site for ages, I’ve skimmed through this thread but quite frankly there are far more pressing things in the UK and world going on at the moment. I’m an older Amiga hobbyist, and that is what it is to me. I am in one of the vulnerable categories in the UK, self isolated for over a week and not able to get out for food or even order on line. I hope the Country gets through this and I survive to continue to try and support any company who supports the hobby I enjoy so much. People who work for the NHS be it nurses or pharmacists are at the front line. And it’s a dreadful time for businesses and self employed people, let’s not forget that. We are all in it together, covid-19 does not discriminate nor take sides. We have to work together and reunite. Please stay safe everyone and follow the government guidelines to the word.
Best wishes fellow Amiga users.
Old 26 March 2020, 22:10   #165
alexh
Thalion Webshrine

Please some moderator lock this thread