English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 18 May 2006, 19:38   #1
Paul
RIP Friends

Game Innovation Database

I just saw a post by TrebleSix at amigaworld.net (click here) about the Game Innovation Database wiki website.

Quote:
The goal of the GIDb is to classify and record every innovation in the entire history of computer and videogames. Because we could never complete this daunting task alone, we have made the GIDb an open wiki, allowing anyone to easily add innovation entries for the benefit of everyone who cares about the history, study, and practice of game innovation.

A great chance to show the world the quality of Amiga games, and I know a number of you have a lot of games, like Toaks for example!

The website that aims to record the history of videogame innovation is calling on games fanatics for help. The online encyclopaedia is similar to Wikipedia and allows users to browse and edit the site's content.
Old 18 May 2006, 20:00   #2
rbelk
an old bsd'er

Send a message via AIM to rbelk Send a message via Yahoo to rbelk
Thumbs up

I'm glad that someone finally did this!