English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 10 February 2015, 20:40   #1
andyhants

Anyone get any luck with oldgamemags site?

Despite the marvellous efforts of the likes sites like Commodore is Awesome there are a few missing scans of Amiga Format ( like no 11). Hunting around online I thought I had found so on the following site:-

http://www.oldgamemags.com/computers/amiga/amiga-format/

Whenever I try to download however it just seems to be a hook for one of those download charging websites 'Filefactory' . On the other hand it seems that the guy who runs it does add new scans regularly so my question is has anyone had any luck downloading magazines fro m this site? Or if not can anyone point me to a site that has the missing AF scans?

As ever thanks for any help.
Old 11 February 2015, 00:36   #2
markpjd
Games-Coffer

Hi,

Once you click on the link you wish to download, scroll down the file factory page to the bottom and there is a 'slow download' link, does this not work for you?