English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Nostalgia & memories

Old 01 September 2003, 18:42   #1
Ralph Wiggum

Post I want you for the Amiga Gaming Offline Tournament !

Hi folks!

At first, i dunno if this is the correct thread for my question And big Sorry for my terrible English

Well then, let me introduce myself. I´m Ralph Wiggum and I´ve started an Amiga Offline Tournament for about half a year ago on the GAEB . My aim was to bring back the old days and to let people, who love the old games, compete against each other with WinUAE.

Unfortunately the number of participants got more and more less

So, here comes the idea to let join all of you guys here on EAB to the tournament. I just want to find out, whether you are basically interested to join the tournament. If there´s a resonance, I will consider to make this tournament multilingual or in English only.

You can take a closer look at my homepage: http://berg.heim.at/almwiesen/411725/ot/ (sorry, only in German)
And here´s a link to the current round #26 featuring Double Dragon: http://www.german-amiga-emu-board.de...065&boardid=23

Comments are welcome!

Old 01 September 2003, 18:45   #2
Dizzy
Pirate

WELCOME to the board

:welcome

It sounds like a cool idea.
Old 01 September 2003, 22:21   #3
Nyarlathotep
Zone Friend

A tournament?
Good idea!
How much time between different rounds?
Is it mandatory to compete in every round?
Old 02 September 2003, 19:26   #4
Ralph Wiggum

@Nyarlathotep:

The period of time between two rounds is 1 week. I think that should be enough time to achieve a decent score.

And it´s not mandatory to compete in every round, of course. Take part in the competition round you like and stay away if the actual game makes you sick