English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 10 June 2007, 14:10   #1
Macca
Zone Friend

Chaos Strikes Back cheat

I have just been looking at the WHDLoad of this and it says that on Disk.3 is the cheat with each character having 20,000 hitpoints. I've tried changing this on the info of the icon#s but it doesn't seem to work.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get it to work as its the only game in the Dungeon Master series I've not completed and I know I can only complete it by cheating!

M.
Old 10 June 2007, 15:07   #2
Macca
Zone Friend

Or a character editor would be good?
Old 11 June 2007, 16:24   #3
DDNI
Targ Explorer

Send a message via ICQ to DDNI Send a message via MSN to DDNI
Original German:

Um einen Feuerstab zu erhalten und unbesiegbar zu werden, gehe so vor:
Suche einen Drachen und sprich den Zauberspruch "MON ZO GOR SAR", "ESC"-Taste drücken und dann die linke "ALT"-Taste gedrückt halten. Wenn man jetzt "LORD LIBRASULUS SMITHES THEE DOWN" oder "LORD LIBRASULUS SMITHERS THEE DOWN" eingibt, das Spiel vortsetzt und den Drachen erschlägt, hat man den Cheat aktiviert!

Hat man für eine bestimmte Situation oder Gegner nur eine Waffe zur Verfügung, ist es störend, wertvolle Zeit und Energiepunkte zu verlieren und darauf zu warten, daß die Waffe wieder benutzt werden kann. Wechlse die Waffe einfach zwischendurch zu einem anderen (vorderen) Charakter und benutze sie mit ihm, dann wechsle wieder zurück, usw...
Diese Methode ist zwar etwas umständlich, aber garantiert schneller und besser, da sich in der selben (Warte) Zeit mehrere Angriffe durchführen lassen!

English Translation:

In order to receive a fire staff and become unbesiegbar, proceed in such a way: Look for a kite and speak the spell “MON ZO FERMENTED SAR”, “ESC” - key press and then the left “ALTO” - key keep pressed. If one enters “LORD now LIBRASULUS SMITHES THEE DOWN” or “LORD LIBRASULUS SMITHERS THEE DOWN”, kills the play vortsetzt and the kites, one activated the Cheat! If one has one weapon available for a certain situation or opponent only, it is disturbing to lose and wait for it valuable time and points of energy that the weapon can be used again. Wechlse the weapon simply occasionally to another (front) character and uses it with it, then change again back, etc.… This method is somewhat pedantic, but guarantees faster and better, there in the same (control room) time several attacks accomplishing leaves itself!
Old 11 June 2007, 16:51   #4
alexh
Thalion Webshrine

There are lots of CSB movies with people finishing it.

Something like 9 minutes for the fastest.
Old 11 June 2007, 17:11   #5
Belgarath
HOL Team Member

The "LORD LIBRASULUS" cheat is a well known fake that appeared as an april's fool joke in ST format I think it was.
Old 11 June 2007, 17:38   #6
DDNI
Targ Explorer

Send a message via ICQ to DDNI Send a message via MSN to DDNI
Looks like your still looking then Macca!
Old 11 June 2007, 18:51   #7
Marcuz

it's not
mon zo "fermented" sar

it should be
mon zo "gor" sar

at least, that's the rune and the cheat as i know it, but i've never tryed anyway, so i'm not sure how it works...
Old 11 June 2007, 20:05   #8
alexh
Thalion Webshrine

It doesnt... as has already been said it was an April fools joke.
Old 11 June 2007, 21:38   #9
Macca
Zone Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDNI
Looks like your still looking then Macca!
Yes!

The most annoying thing is in the WHDLoad of it, it says it has a cheat disk with all characters having 20,000 HP's however I can not get the damn thing to work!

Anyone got the original files for it?

M.
Old 11 June 2007, 22:31   #10
alexh
Thalion Webshrine

I am sure that cheat was for a particular crack of the game, or the original. I doubt that it works with the WHDload version.
Old 12 June 2007, 07:58   #11
Macca
Zone Friend

Well the WHDLoad comes with three disks which makes me think there might be something there. I don't know whether its part of the WHDLoad or not.

Also the WHDLoad of this disk two seems to be in German - does anyone have a proper English WHDLoad that I can have?

Cheers,

M.
Old 14 June 2007, 23:34   #12
Macca
Zone Friend

Well it took a while but I eventually found it. Now upped into the zone if anyone else needs it.

M.