English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 18 February 2013, 05:28   #1
sovietconscript

speed issues with PAL games on NTSC system (whdload)

The title pretty much states the issue. i'm running an NTSC A4000 but i also had the same issue with my 1200T. the issue i beleive is pretty common. some games just run way to fast. I'm assuming the issue is playing pal games on an NTSC system (mostly via WHDLoad). now i've read several things that says a degrader program will take care of most of these issues but its just never worked for me and I was wondering if i'm doing something wrong or if that info is just incorrect. I've tried several degraders including tude, i've tried running my machine in PAL mode and in 50htz mode but the games are always speed up (for example barbarian 2 intro). can someone help me by pointing me to a specific degrader and letting me know exactly what settings or steps i need to do to make this work or am I going to have to bite the bullet and stick with NTSC only games for this machine?