English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Games images which need to be WHDified

Old 20 January 2017, 19:13   #1
ancalimon
Supernormal

İstanbul Efsaneleri - Lale Savaşçıları

This Turkish game created in Amos has some problems. It gurus from time to time. (at least it did on my Amiga500+) Is there anything to be done about it? I have the original disks somewhere but had to copy over another module from the disks because one of the songs had checksum error. I can probably find another adf to replace the original mod though.

Also it would have been great if someone (probably me) could translate the game to English if possible; although it probably would not make much sense unless heavily modified, because it makes heavy use of Turkish language and cultural jokes.