English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Apps

Old 27 January 2003, 20:32   #1
Tbird

A tool to make shortcut icons in AmigaOS 3.1?

is there a tool to make shortcut icon to program and is so easy, that you only need to drag and drop the icon?

or do I have to change the text in a Texteditor?

Old 27 January 2003, 23:10   #2
Severin

Send a message via ICQ to Severin
If you just want icons on your worbench screen so you can click and run them, just use the 'leave out' option from the workbench menus...

There also alot of 'toolmanager' type programs that let you have a block of 'buttons' (text or gfx) on aminet...
Old 27 January 2003, 23:20   #3
Steve
I Identify as an Ewok

Cool Re: A tool to make shortcut icons in AmigaOS 3.1?

Quote:
Originally posted by Tbird
is there a tool to make shortcut icon to program and is so easy, that you only need to drag and drop the icon?

or do I have to change the text in a Texteditor?
Tbird, after your many (simple) Workbench questions I think what you really need is to buy a Workbench 3 or 3.1 manual from somewhere and just give it a damn good read. That will answer most of your questions and even questions you can't think of at the moment. Look on eBay or post a request on Amibench. You'll learn a lot about the Amiga from the Workbench manual.