English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Apps

Old 17 June 2019, 16:54   #21
indigolemon
Bit Copying Bard

That sounds very useful Olaf, much in the same way WHDLoad triggers scripts when it starts/stops?

As an aside, I could add a tooltype to Roadie to connect (aka invoke AddNetInterface) on startup. This way, when started from the WBStartup drawer it could bring up the interface at that point (as well as the dialogue box with the output). Aware this doesn't implement all you have suggested, but happy to add it to the next build if people would find it useful.

PS: Version 1.2 of Roadie should be on Aminet soon. Added ARexx support for going on/off line
Old 17 June 2019, 18:49   #22
savior

yes I had installed miamidx, then I bought roadshow, it was not a problem to configure it even if it did not work the dhcp, I took the necessary information from the miami log file, the guide is quite simple are about three files to be modified in part, thank you Olaf
Old Yesterday, 12:44   #23
MartinW

Along similar lines to the original post, I've got a plipbox (SANA-II, plipbox.device) that I currently run through MiamiDX. I assume Roadshow would work fine with this setup? Would I see any sort of improvement in throughput? Doesn't really matter if I don't as it's already fast enough for most things. Though the 200MB download I did last night was a bit painful at 20 minutes - we've got used to it all being too easy these days
Old Yesterday, 13:10   #24
alpine9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinW View Post
Along similar lines to the original post, I've got a plipbox (SANA-II, plipbox.device) that I currently run through MiamiDX. I assume Roadshow would work fine with this setup? Would I see any sort of improvement in throughput? Doesn't really matter if I don't as it's already fast enough for most things. Though the 200MB download I did last night was a bit painful at 20 minutes - we've got used to it all being too easy these days
Roadshow works great with plipbox