English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 16 July 2020, 13:13   #121
SID-6581

I have already followed the Art Contest 2019. These are very nice pictures. My personal favorite is the "Back to the Amiga" picture. Unfortunately I can only paint "as well" as you do Doug, otherwise I would participate. But I'm looking forward to the results. :-)
Old 28 July 2020, 18:31   #122
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID-6581 View Post
I have already followed the Art Contest 2019. These are very nice pictures. My personal favorite is the "Back to the Amiga" picture. Unfortunately I can only paint "as well" as you do Doug, otherwise I would participate. But I'm looking forward to the results. :-)
You should take a shot at it anyways! Try some photo editing, or maybe just play with the paint program a bit. You will do great!
Old 28 July 2020, 18:32   #123
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

This week on 10MARC I am presenting another Amiga Adventures video - This one on the beautiful Amiga 3000 computer. In my humble opinion, this is the finest machine ever produced by Commodore. It was designed to fix all the shortcomings of the Amiga 2000 computer and combine it with the beauty and style of the original Amiga 1000 machine. And I would say it succeeded! Join me as we go over the features of the Amiga 3000 and learn more about its history.

[ Show youtube player ]
Old 28 July 2020, 19:51   #124
Radertified

Each forum post announcing a new episode should begin with:

"Hi. This is Doug from Dynamic Computing and I've just released episode xx of 10MARC."
Old 06 September 2020, 19:10   #125
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

This week on 10MARC I am reviewing the Commodore Amiga A2088T PC Bridgeboard, and finally admitting the superiority of the XT/Windows 2.03/MS-DOS 3.3 combo over the Amiga.
Ya... that last part is a lie, but we do get Windows running on the Bridgeboard! Check it out and share it with your friends!
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 15 November 2020, 07:17   #126
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

Well Biscuits and Gravy! I missed posting a few episodes here, but you can always catch up on my website www.10marc.com

This week on 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast, I am installing a Vampire 500 V2 into my Amiga 1000, and attempt to create one of the fastest Amiga 1000's that a person can. How will it work out? Come join me and take a look! Edu Arana's special CPU relocator makes a special appearance, too!
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 15 November 2020, 09:54   #127
Twanger

Cool, thanks for the reviews!
Old 24 November 2020, 03:26   #128
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

This week on 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast I am reviewing the new Amiga AGA game "Wiz: Quest for the Magic Lantern" with my son Daniel. Join us as we explore this fun platformer and Daniel once again makes fun of his fathers gameplay skills.
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 21 December 2020, 06:36   #129
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

This week on 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast, I am setting up an FTP Server on my PC, and configuring my Amiga 1000 to connect to it via AmiFTP and the brand new RNOXfer program! Come join me as I show you how to do it! It makes data transfer a breeze!

[ Show youtube player ]
Old 28 December 2020, 16:10   #130
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

This week on 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast I am explaining and reviewing how to install the new Commodore 64 and NES Cores on the wonderful UnAmiga board from Edu Arana. Join me as we take a look at the new features!

[ Show youtube player ]
Old 04 January 2021, 02:38   #131
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

This week on 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast I am reviewing the awesome new Amiga Print Magazine, Amiga Addict! Join me as we peruse the magazine and discuss how it is 100% produced on the Amiga!
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 18 January 2021, 02:54   #132
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

This week on 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast I am covering Retargetable Graphics (RTG) on the Amiga, both classic and modern solutions. We also go over three different solutions for using a single monitor for both RTG and standard RGB Amiga graphics! Join me!
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 21 January 2021, 13:00   #133
SID-6581

Hello Doug,
you can buy the latest P96 driver version 3.0 from October 2020 at https://icomp.de/.
In order to be able to see "P96 RTG software" in the shop you have to be logged in.

Cheers
SID-6581

P.S.: Maybe this is interesting for you folks too.
https://forum.icomp.de/index.php?thr...nimigaga-core/

Last edited by SID-6581; 21 January 2021 at 13:07.
Old 25 January 2021, 16:49   #134
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID-6581 View Post
Hello Doug,
you can buy the latest P96 driver version 3.0 from October 2020 at https://icomp.de/.
In order to be able to see "P96 RTG software" in the shop you have to be logged in.

Cheers
SID-6581

P.S.: Maybe this is interesting for you folks too.
https://forum.icomp.de/index.php?thr...nimigaga-core/
I find it a pain that it is so difficult to find Picasso96 on the icomp.de website. It does not make sense...
Old 26 January 2021, 11:36   #135
SID-6581

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic_Computi View Post
I find it a pain that it is so difficult to find Picasso96 on the icomp.de website. It does not make sense...
Here you go, I was happy to give you the hint.

Yes, it is laborious to only see the P96 drivers when you are logged in. But maybe this is not the intention and the
shop owner only needs to be informed about the problem once.

You can see and buy another product only when you are logged in. The software "AmiTCP install disk (ADF)".
You and I use Roadshow, but maybe a test of this software would be something for a new episode of "10 Minute Amiga
Retro Cast". At least I would be interested in such a test.

Cheers
SID-6581

Last edited by SID-6581; 26 January 2021 at 12:26.
Old 26 January 2021, 14:21   #136
Schoenfeld
electricky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic_Computi View Post

Downloads are delivered in the "order history" page of the user. A guest does not have that kind of page - naturally. So yes, it does make sense to keep a user from buying a product that can't be delivered in the end.

Note that delivering via eMail is not an option, as every update would mean mass-mailing, which the software doesn't support for select customers. So it needs to be the "order history" page that knows what you've bought and for how long you're entitled to updates.

However, I do agree that there's a better way - that would be to show the product, but keep you from checking out unless you're logged in. This way, lots of questions would be avoided, and the explanation "you need to be logged in" would come at a time when user attention is on the buying process, and not on finding the product.

I did relay this idea to the web developer, but can't say when this can be implemented. He's caught up in a completely different project that gives him "more than 100% work load" (aka "I'm not his only customer"), so I won't make any promises here.
Old 31 March 2021, 16:10   #137
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

This week on 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast I am reviewing the cool new RGB to HDMI interface that so many in the Amiga community are talking about. Will this upscaler live up to it's reputation, or is it a big (pi) zero? Take a look and find out!
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 12 April 2021, 16:03   #138
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

This week on 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast I am experimenting with some new photos of beautiful roses that I took on a trip to a Tucson Rose Garden with my wife. These photos are getting the HAM6 treatment and we will be learning to use ImageFX to manipulate and create fantastic HAM6 and other format images.
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 10 May 2021, 06:07   #139
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

This week on 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast, Daniel and I are reviewing the brand new arcade conversion Turbo Sprint for AGA Amiga's from our good friend Graeme Cowie, AKA McGeezer. This awesome game uses Hi Res AGA graphics to bring the Atari Arcade Classic "Super Sprint" to the Amiga!
And... I teach Daniel how to count to the color "D"...
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 30 May 2021, 20:19   #140
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

This week on 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast, we take a deep dive into the PiStorm that everyone seems to be going on about. What can it do? Is it real the perfect Amiga Upgrade... or is it just a bunch of hype? Tune in to find out!
** IMPORTANT: The incredibly slow CHIP RAM issue may be resolved - it appears to be something, maybe a commodity loaded with BestWB - I have eliminated that problem, and now cannot recreate it... Computers... **
[ Show youtube player ]