English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Apps

Old 05 August 2015, 00:34   #1
Yoji

EasyNet Pro issues

HI all,

Before I go back to Amigakit - I thought I would post here in case I am being an idiot. Hope you guys can help.
Machine is A1200 with AmigaOS3.9 BB 1 and 2 - fresh install a few days ago.

Installed EasyNet Pro (latest version 0.179), configured it ... and it connects fine. HOWEVER.. when I go to disconnect the log file flashes up with entries saying it sending ctrl-C to EASYNETPRO (3 times) and then say it cannot exit as 1 task still using AmiTCP.
This is strange.. as to test .. I just connected and immediately tried disconnect (so I didn't actually use the connection) but it still gave this message.
Looking deeper.. there is an Easynet.debug file which is reporting a syntax error in the AmiTCP:db/resolve.conf file.. but looking at the config - it all looks right/sensible.

I have uploaded the logs:
- AmiTCP.log which shows the failure to disconnect.. and reports of syntax errors
- EasyNet.debug which again reports syntax errors
- Resolve.conf which is the netwrok config file which is supposed to contain the syntax errors.
(They are Amiga files. so may look strange on PC, let me know if a pain and I will upload screen shots)

So.. Anyone else seeing this? or any idea why? what do your config files look like? spot any problem with mine?

Any help appreciated.. its bugging me that it not working cleanly.
Thanks in advance.. fire away if you have questions.
Attached Files
File Type: zip EasyNetBug.zip (900 Bytes, 105 views)