English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Looking for a game name ?

Old 11 April 2007, 02:38   #1
RickyC

Ninja game! and dozer

oh i just keep coming with these!

1.Anyway, i was thinking about ninjas and then i remembered this game. Wasnt second samari and it was quite a hard game. I had the demo which came with some 3d maze and a game with a game that was first person explorer thingy that started you in a village...like 3d but flat...uhh like you press forward and you move a lot to the next frame kinda thing...

anyway the ninja demo i had....you move right to left or maybe backtracking oh and i thought there some paths to go up the screen also...was 2d...i think you moved quite slow and you started with a sword. The screens didnt move, it would just load the next area where there might of been on other bad ninja. Think controls were reason it was hard...nothing uber fast. Cant remember much else

2.Does anyone remember dozer? was a puzzel game where you had to trap a monster in a cage. Was on one screen and you could only move round the edges or something. Came on a demo disk but i copied over it as a kid because i didnt know what i was doing Hmm maybe amiga format mag is 58. Has AF 58 in corner. Has total carnage on disk as well.
Does anyone know where i can get this game?

also a lot of my demo disks seem to have gone missing i notice ¬_¬ and my bro through away all amiga mags from like 1990+ -____- could of asked if i wanted them...i have like 5 now

EDIT - oh...well i just browsed the forum and found this http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=12679
i think thats the ninja game...what are the odds
Old 11 April 2007, 02:56   #2
killergorilla
Lesser Talent

I have the original of Dozer which I obtained from the authors which is the full game. (The Coverdisk was a 10 level demo IIRC).

It came in lha format but I did make an adf of it.

I sent it to Cody a while back to possibly include in agtw but it's gone a bit quiet

If you want me to upload it let me know

Last edited by killergorilla; 11 April 2007 at 19:01.
Old 11 April 2007, 15:59   #3
BippyM
Global Moderator

up it pls
Old 11 April 2007, 19:02   #4
killergorilla
Lesser Talent

Despite your lack of effort in spelling full words I've uploaded both the ADF and the HD version.
Old 11 April 2007, 23:27   #5
RickyC

Thanks i got them!! DDD
Old 12 April 2007, 22:27   #6
JDigital

If the "monster" was a dot, you might be thinking of Bally III (or Bally V). The screen was blue (or red) and you had to move your dot to draw lines down the screen to fill in areas and trap dots that bounced off walls like pong balls.

Old 12 April 2007, 23:59   #7
killergorilla
Lesser Talent

What?

The game was called Dozer, I uploaded it to the zone already
Old 23 June 2011, 12:45   #8
charliestumpy

DOZER - endgame codes

Lovely to read again of fab 1994 Dozer.

10 level AF demo levels are all not in proper £5 floppy Fastram game - I see someone has posted full-game .adf (or I have them + originals).

IMO MS then or now should buy Dozer to use in their 'free' OS games - OR it should be renamed etc 'Fred and Dino' (The Flintstones), and flogged commercially.

Here I attach my '1st person to complete it' letter from developers, AND codes so you can play the extra 4 ENGAME levels. Usually I now play a few levels on a PC via super Cloanto Amiga emulator, but now and then I will stick the AF demo disk and £5 100+ levels in an Amiga 500 ...

For me, this was/is the best puzzle game (even better than all of my Lemmings on several formats).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dozer 1994 FastRam letter.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	282.2 KB
ID:	28923   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dozer 1994 FastRam - revised secret levels codes.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	330.9 KB
ID:	28924