English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 17 January 2024, 15:24   #601
Flimbo

Thanks for the incredible work, Jim.
Old 26 January 2024, 02:10   #602
Calab

Just discovered X-bEnCH. I have 1.2 downloaded and installed on my PiStorm A500 that uses Emu68. What I've seen so far looks cool, but I have some issues.

- I use custom fonts on my workbench that are large. This messes up the display on the setup screen.

- I use RTG on my A500, set for 1366x768. If I have RTG running and I start X-bEnCH the system just reboots. Sometimes there is some type of update in the top left corner of the RTG screen before the reboot.

Also, once I start scanning a list I don't see any way to stop it. ESC doesn't work and neither does clicking Exit Setup.

While scanning I see "object not found" occasionally in the scanning bar.

This is what the setup screen looks like on my A500:

Last edited by Calab; 26 January 2024 at 02:24. Reason: Add suggestions
Old 26 January 2024, 13:58   #603
JimNeray
X-bEnCh addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flimbo View Post
Thanks for the incredible work, Jim.
Thanks to you Flimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calab View Post
Just discovered X-bEnCH. I have 1.2 downloaded and installed on my PiStorm A500 that uses Emu68. What I've seen so far looks cool, but I have some issues.

- I use custom fonts on my workbench that are large. This messes up the display on the setup screen.

- I use RTG on my A500, set for 1366x768. If I have RTG running and I start X-bEnCH the system just reboots. Sometimes there is some type of update in the top left corner of the RTG screen before the reboot.

Also, once I start scanning a list I don't see any way to stop it. ESC doesn't work and neither does clicking Exit Setup.

While scanning I see "object not found" occasionally in the scanning bar.

This is what the setup screen looks like on my A500:
Thanks for the screen shot and your report. Some points are allready fixed in the incoming 1.2.1 release. Other not. Will work on all that before releasing it.