English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Hosted Projects > project.Sprites

Old 28 September 2008, 01:09   #1
hipoonios
Amiga Hardcore Gamer

Wings of Fury (uncompressed savestate included)

Hi, I would like to request the sprites from Wings of Fury. I have uploaded an uncompressed savestate to The Zone if someone would be so kind to rip the sprites for me.

Thanks
Old 28 September 2008, 23:40   #2
hipoonios
Amiga Hardcore Gamer

Ok, np guys, will start ripping some of the more important sprites first while waiting for someone to rip them all for me ... I'm just lazy..... it's just that it's not fun to rip them all with printscreen from WinUAE and I can't be bothered to learn to use the ripper tool that exist on this forum...... but I'm impatient.... might have it all ripped before someone does it for me :P

Everything manually ripped.....

close thread or something :P

Last edited by hipoonios; 29 September 2008 at 01:06.
Old 29 September 2008, 02:25   #3
maVado

I took a quick look on the savestate, looks like sprites are easy to get, but each one is stored with different hight and with AND also the palette is not found by gfxrip which means I would have to guess what I rip because I have not played the game yet nor know any of the sprites. If you want to start I can provide you with some settings from where you can continue to rip the sprites and recolor from screenshots ...-
Old 29 September 2008, 07:51   #4
hipoonios
Amiga Hardcore Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maVado View Post
I took a quick look on the savestate, looks like sprites are easy to get, but each one is stored with different hight and with AND also the palette is not found by gfxrip which means I would have to guess what I rip because I have not played the game yet nor know any of the sprites. If you want to start I can provide you with some settings from where you can continue to rip the sprites and recolor from screenshots ...-
Thanks, but like I said in my above post, I have ripped all the sprites I need already .

To get the palette you could just look at a screenshot at HOL http://hol.abime.net/1725

Ripped some gfx with the tool once, it was all brownish, I took a screenshot from the game, and dropped the colors over to the gfx tool picture and woalla .... paintshop pro made it take like 1 min to correctly color the ripped picture.... but was long ago and did it manually this time as it's easier for me.

Anyway... I'm done

ok, read your post more properly... yeah, if I had the coords for the savestate I could easily fill all the sprites/bobs with the correct color using psp..... but no need anymore...