English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Games images which need to be WHDified

Old 13 April 2015, 13:41   #1
phibel

WHDLoad client for bouncing ball game Pop-Up

Hi,

it would be really great if someone had time and knowledge to make a WHDLoad install for the game Pop-Up.

Here's the HOL link: http://hol.abime.net/1109

Some years ago somebody started an attempt already but it seemingly led to nowhere: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?p=815594

20 years ago I used to play this a lot and would love to give this a new try on my CD32.

If anybody would start this I can provide an disk image of the original disk and other help which is needed.

PS
It exists a cracked version of this game. Once I got this started on my A1200 with relokick. The real cool thing there is, there was a crack intro in which you could select the beginning level. This is unfortunately not provided by the original game. There you have always to start in level 1. Maybe a future WHDLoad installer could have a starting level option too?