English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.MAGE

Old Yesterday, 21:47   #4181
hitm4n

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
The games in my collection that I haven't shared with the public, as they are APC&TCP titles & purchases, are the following:

You can grab the "configuration files / gamedirs / sshots" only for the above, for use with any of the above that you've purchased, from here.
This link doesn't work. Your DamienD folder is not on google drive and nothing comes up in a search of the eab grandis ftp. Theres a couple of games in there i think i might buy, so could do with the configs please. Thanks.
Old Yesterday, 22:40   #4182
twitek

I tested some games, they are all fine:

Doom2
Alone in the dark enhanced
Blackthorne
HoMM
Jet Pilot
Star Wars Rebel Assault

Warcraft 1: starts with the "PrepareEmul not installed" error several times. Map scrolling at the edge is much too fast. Playing at cycle-exact +0% is very playable if a bit slow, +100% is very fine.

Warcraft 2: Map scrolling is too fast. Playing at ce+200% is fine.

The first Wing Commander on PC was programmed without any timers and just using all the CPU power. It was "soon" unplayable when faster machines came out. I'm surprised and not surprised they did the same mistake with the enhanced version.
Old Today, 17:00   #4183
DamienD
disengaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
Actually, I can now probably include Black Dawn Rebirth in my collection since it's no longer "purchase only"... but I'd still recommend people support the developer and at least give the minimal £2.00:

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeslip1974 View Post
Hi Everybody,
BD Rebirth Deluxe edition was just the original version with the map editor and the originals source code. There is also the standard version also on Itch.IO which is free of charge. After Double Sided games 12 month deal on the game expired I wanted to get it up on Itch.io at either half the price DB games were charging or free of charge to get it out to as many people as possible so that when the expansion Black Dawn Rogue comes out next month it would be available to everyone ( since it requires the original disks).

Black Dawn Rogue will be comming out on both a Physical release and digital downloads. Bitmap Software are handling the phsyical release but as I wanted it as cheap as possible (the 50 pound charge of the original was ridiculous) I think were are going with a3 cases as opposed to a big box, This way hopefully we can get it out for under 20 pounds. Cover arts already done (by Trevor Story) and its amazing (its going on my wall!)

As for the game ? Its my favorite BD game ive done. The engines far more polished, its slicker and faster and i really love the procedurally generated levels. Being able to play it without having designed the levels is awesome!
Here is Black Down Rebirth

Just download / extract this archive into "C:\WinUAE".

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitm4n View Post
This link doesn't work. Your DamienD folder is not on google drive and nothing comes up in a search of the eab grandis ftp. Theres a couple of games in there i think i might buy, so could do with the configs please. Thanks.
"DamienD's WinUAE Collection - APC&TCP & Purchases_Configs & SShots.rar" has now been put back on the "Amiga File Server" under my "~Uploads" directory: here.

Last edited by DamienD; Today at 17:10.
Old Today, 17:31   #4184
hitm4n

Grabbed both. Thank you.