English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 13 May 2019, 08:25   #61
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

A new 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast is up! And guess what? IT IS ACTUALLY 10 MINUTES! This week I am reviewing the awesome "Viva Amiga" documentary from 2016 - Please take a look! https://t.co/fHHb3dRmRi
Old 13 May 2019, 13:15   #62
Lorfarius

:d
Old 13 May 2019, 17:58   #63
thairacerjp

Great ! always good moment to look at , you know, i have sound on RIVA !! cause i changed and reinstall my system but it's still some slow but it works !! , i will check you website, did you still made mpeg and ham video files ?, it's so great to looking at on my CD32 ^^ , some kind of retro entertainement .
Old 13 August 2019, 08:16   #64
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

Oh goodness... How lazy am I? I have not updated my listings since May? Well... I have a ton of new content on my channel, including this week's video. Enjoy!

This week on 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast, I am teaming up with Pixel Vixen to do an in depth review of the new Personal paint 7.3C from A-Eon. Come take a look and see if the new version is worth parting with your hard earned money for.
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 13 August 2019, 08:19   #65
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thairacerjp View Post
Great ! always good moment to look at , you know, i have sound on RIVA !! cause i changed and reinstall my system but it's still some slow but it works !! , i will check you website, did you still made mpeg and ham video files ?, it's so great to looking at on my CD32 ^^ , some kind of retro entertainement .
I did stop uploading the videos as .mpeg files and the HAM 6 files mainly because my videos started becoming 25 or more minutes long, and that makes for a HUGE file!

I would be happy to start making them available again as soon as I start updating my website again... I spend so much time making new content on YouTube that I neglect the website.
Old 14 August 2019, 02:33   #66
trydowave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic_Computi View Post
I did stop uploading the videos as .mpeg files and the HAM 6 files mainly because my videos started becoming 25 or more minutes long, and that makes for a HUGE file!

I would be happy to start making them available again as soon as I start updating my website again... I spend so much time making new content on YouTube that I neglect the website.
really enjoyed the review
Old 19 August 2019, 18:15   #67
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

This week on 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast I am installing and reviewing my new GoTek drive with a custom drive bay mount from RetroReady.one - Will my ancient and brittle Amiga 500 case survive the ordeal? Take a look and find out!
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 02 September 2019, 17:26   #68
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

It's 10 Minute Amiga Retro Casts One Year Anniversary! I have a new video looking at the past and future of my channel, and have very special guests, Jeff and Aaron from Amiga on the Lake on the show!
I also announce on the show a new Amiga Art Contest sponsored by myself and Pixel Vixen, with the prizes donated by Amiga on the Lake. Take a look!
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 02 September 2019, 17:36   #69
honx

oh, i didn't even realize, that you have a thread here at eab! cool!
Old 08 September 2019, 17:11   #70
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

In this weeks video I review the brand news game "Vegetables Deluxe" for the Commodore 64 and Amiga! Published by Double Sided Games and written by Mike Richmond, the classic "Match Three" game is incredibly addictive on both platforms. Join the Author Mike and I and explore this great new game!
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 15 September 2019, 07:35   #71
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

This week on 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast I am installing a new SCSI2SD in my new Amiga 2000! No more noisy, whiny hard drive. Come join me in this installation video.
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 25 September 2019, 04:22   #72
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

I would not usually post my non-Amiga videos here, but this weeks is a fun one and will hopefully bring back some great memories!
Time to pull that VIC-20 out of the closet! This week on my "ChickenHead Chronicles" series, I review the fantastic VIC-20. Part review, part nostalgia, part demo, all Commodore! Come on over and take a look!
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 29 September 2019, 16:00   #73
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

This week on 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast, I am introducing a brand new product to the Amiga Community! The ROMulator from Kipper2K and Amiga on the Lake will allow you to use almost any Kickstart ROM, including the DiagROM from John "Chucky" Hertell from any Amiga 500, 2000 or 600! Any Kickstart from 1.0 - 3.1.4 including custom ROM's up to 1 MB in size can be stored on an internal SD card and booted from at startup! Please check out this awesome new product available this week from Amiga on the lake!
[ Show youtube player ]

Orders will be taken at www.amigaonthelake.com
Old 07 October 2019, 05:40   #74
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

This week 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast is reviewing the brand new Checkmate 1500 Plus Case from Stephen Jones - COme take a look as I review and build a brand new Amiga 1500 machine using my 32 year old Amiga 500!
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 13 October 2019, 01:51   #75
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

This week on 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast I review the great new book "Amiga" written by Matthew Arnold Stern, a novel starring our favorite computer! The book will be available in November, but come take a sneak peek with me, including an interview with the author.
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 13 October 2019, 07:33   #76
thairacerjp

Great ! a new Book on Amiga is always a pleasant thing, I will look & comment, thanks for your work, you know, you are the most comprehensive understandable language english's spoken (I French) , very easy to follow and a nice content AS always
Old 03 November 2019, 04:03   #77
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

A new 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast is up! This week, I am showing off all of the entrants to #AmigaArtContest2019 in a shorter and higher quality form than the Livestream. Pixel Vixen supplied the slides for this video. Take a look at the great artwork!
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 12 November 2019, 06:48   #78
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

This week on 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast, I report on AmiWest 2019 held in late October in Sacremento, California. Join me to learn more about this great event!
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 17 November 2019, 21:02   #79
Dynamic_Computi
10MARC

This week on 10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast, I delve into the Amiga 1000 in an Amiga Adventures video! Join me for a bit of history and a lot of nostalgia for this computer for the creative mind.
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 18 November 2019, 17:44   #80
Bren McGuire

Why is this called "10 Minute Amiga Retro Cast"when none of them are ten minutes long?