English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 26 January 2018, 18:38   #41
ZEUSDAZ

Hi chaps, just announcing a new livestream this sunday taking place this sunday at 6pm (GMT).
On the last Livestream I broke the 7min barrier completing Bruce Lee on the ZX Spectrum, this weekend along with various retro gaming I will attempt to go even faster and improve on my record speedrun.
I plan to do the run at 7pm following some retro gaming before and "name that retro game tune" afterwards, feel free to pop by for a laugh

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZEUSDAZ

Zeus.

Last edited by ZEUSDAZ; 02 July 2022 at 00:55.
Old 28 January 2018, 16:24   #42
AmigaRob

Hi Everyone,

I am streaming right now playing Mega Lo Mania:

[ Show youtube player ]
Old 28 January 2018, 19:01   #43
AmigaRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEUSDAZ View Post
Hi chaps, just announcing a new livestream this sunday taking place this sunday at 6pm (GMT).
On the last Livestream I broke the 7min barrier completing Bruce Lee on the ZX Spectrum, this weekend along with various retro gaming I will attempt to go even faster and improve on my record speedrun.
I plan to do the run at 7pm following some retro gaming before and "name that retro game tune" afterwards, feel free to pop by for a laugh

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZEUSDAZ

Zeus.
Zeus, I've just ended my stream and pointed the few viewers I had on my channel to your stream, and I am floating about waiting for it to start!
Old 30 January 2018, 22:26   #44
ZEUSDAZ

Thanks to everyone who joined my livestream this past Sunday evening, the Bruce Lee Speedrun I attempted on the ZX Spectrum turned out to be 6mins 4secs from start to finish, unless there is evidence of a faster run I claim this as a new World Record :-D
Here's the live recording if anyone who missed it would like to see, the run starts at 1:42:11

[ Show youtube player ]

It was great fun and everyone is welcome to pop by the next livestream on Sunday 11th Feb 6pm GMT :-D
Old 31 January 2018, 16:42   #45
Amiga1992

The thread is about Amiga streams Zeusdaz, feel free to post when you make one about Amiga.
Old 31 January 2018, 19:49   #46
ZEUSDAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
The thread is about Amiga streams Zeusdaz, feel free to post when you make one about Amiga.
Hi, well my Livestreams include many games including ones played on the Amiga,...the stream is multi format machined, so is this still ok?!
Old 31 January 2018, 19:52   #47
Amiga1992

I'm just "judging" what you wrote above. No mention of Amiga, just ZX.
I just think you should let us know when you do Amiga-focused stuff only, which you do many times. It's an Amiga forum and this particular thread is in a sub-forum for Amiga stuff and relates to people doing actual Amiga streams.

Just my 2c. I'm not a mod or anything, just an opinionated forumite ;P
Old 31 January 2018, 20:54   #48
ZEUSDAZ

Quote:
I'm just "judging" what you wrote above. No mention of Amiga, just ZX.
I just think you should let us know when you do Amiga-focused stuff only, which you do many times. It's an Amiga forum and this particular thread is in a sub-forum for Amiga stuff and relates to people doing actual Amiga streams.

Just my 2c. I'm not a mod or anything, just an opinionated forumite ;P
No problem, all friendly feedback is welcome,...you mean like this one ;-)
[ Show youtube player ]
Old 31 January 2018, 21:04   #49
Amiga1992

YES exactly!
Now keep us updated of something of the ilk, preferably before you do it, so we can tune in live!
Old 31 January 2018, 21:11   #50
ZEUSDAZ

Quote:
YES exactly!
Now keep us updated of something of the ilk, preferably before you do it, so we can tune in live!
YES SIR! HUP 2 3 4, HUP 2 3,....ATTENTION!!!
Old 31 January 2018, 21:12   #51
Amiga1992

Good job private, you may get a weekend pass this time around after all.
Old 31 January 2018, 21:16   #52
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

You've got a suscriber, ZEUSDAZ
Old 31 January 2018, 21:27   #53
ZEUSDAZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrofan View Post
You've got a suscriber, ZEUSDAZ
Much appreciated!
Old 01 February 2018, 17:18   #54
AmigaRob

Quote:
There was definitely Amiga themes in the stream, and a name that tune with some Amiga tunes. It is generally retro themed, and there was Amiga chat in the side bar. There was lots of Amiga chat when Zeus kindly pointed his viewers to my Mega Lo Mania stream that followed, so I think it definitely think Zeus's streams qualify to be posted here on a regular basis!
Old 02 February 2018, 00:29   #55
AmigaBill

I should have posted today's stream, but I figured since I was un-boxing a c64 device I would hold back, but I did show my entry in the Amiga Ireland compo which was all my real A1200 as well as Tanks Furry which I just received a physical copy as a gift from my friend Marvin.

On Tuesday the 6th I will world premiere a brand new Amiga game by someone who frequents this forum it will be the same time as today 2pm EST/7pm UTC. Here are some of my past streams including today's https://www.twitch.tv/amigabill/videos/all

Hope to see you Tuesday

-- Bill
Old 06 February 2018, 06:42   #56
AmigaBill

I will be streaming with Earock tomorrow. He has a sweet new project called Road Avenger which seems to be the successor to one of my favorites - Time Gal. I can't wait to play it! Here is the link to the "event" which calculates the time based on your location: https://www.twitch.tv/events/KhpfAZx0SaeGjis5zbM_DA or you can tune in to the main channel https://www.twitch.tv/amigabill at 2pm EST/7pm UTC. Hope to see you there!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AmigaBillTwitch_2_6_18.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	268.9 KB
ID:	56658  
Old 06 February 2018, 07:09   #57
kriz

Ahh yess, will tune in AmigaBill !! Sounds very interesting
Old 07 February 2018, 22:23   #58
AmigaRob

For those who are unaware, I would definitely recommend restream.io for their free to use service that forwards your streams to multiple platforms. I use it to sent my streams simultaneously to Youtube and Twitch, but it supports many more including Periscope and all the tiddly little niche services. It also has excellent features for integrating chat into your streams that works well with the likes of OBS Studio.
Old 07 February 2018, 23:58   #59
Amiga1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaRob View Post
For those who are unaware, I would definitely recommend restream.io for their free to use service that forwards your streams to multiple platforms. I use it to sent my streams simultaneously to Youtube and Twitch, but it supports many more including Periscope and all the tiddly little niche services. It also has excellent features for integrating chat into your streams that works well with the likes of OBS Studio.
That's excellent, I didn't know of that, and always wondered how people do it. Thanks Rob!
Old 08 February 2018, 00:44   #60
AmigaBill

Quote:
That's excellent, I didn't know of that, and always wondered how people do it. Thanks Rob!
Rob is right, Restream.io is very cool and I like how the do the chat. There are other ways to do it as well, BUT keep in mind if you are a partner or a monetized channel it breaks the TOS of many streaming services (like Twitch) and if they catch you doing it your channel will be banned, so make sure you know the TOS for each platform you want to stream to. If you aren't monetized or partnered you are probably OK, but it is worth looking into to make sure you are not putting your channel at risk.

Last edited by AmigaBill; 08 February 2018 at 00:45. Reason: typo as usual