English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 24 April 2003, 11:18   #1
Rotr

A500's and stuff but there's a catch!

Well,

Since I moved to a little appartment my parents and my wife have been bugging me to get rid of my amiga stuff that's still at my parents place.

So after delaying it for 2 years here it goes,

The stuff:

3x A500 in various working conditions 1 of which does not work the others I suspect are working, 2 of them are boxed with power supply)
1x A500 plus boxed with power supply most likely working
1x1084s monitor was working last time I switched it on

couple of hundred disks a lot of which are coverdisks, couple of boxes with diskmags mostly CU amiga and Amiga Format.

Price: whatever you think is fair, I just want to give this stuff a good home. If you want you can even pay me ( or not! ) after you test the stuff, that way you decide the price without the danger of feeling cheated afterwards.

I'm keeping my A1200 and winuae :-) But I kind of hope somebody will find this enough worth to contribute to the 'buy Rotr an new A1200 030 accelerator because the old one's gone to Amiga heaven' fund.

The catch:

Belgian postal services suck really really really bad, and since this is an all or nothing deal I would like the buyer to pick up the stuff or arrange for the stuff to be picked up. This kind of makes this offer a very regional one, sorry about that guys. I've ordered some goods over the internet and the best percentage I got so far is a 60% delivery rate and believe me the problem is located with the Belgian postal service so don't ask me to send anything because you'll blame me if it doesn't arrive.

By the way if you didn't figure it out allready, the region is Belgium!

I haven't posted an ad for this anywhere else yet, thought I ought to give you guys the first chance, that way I'm sure the little baby's will be okay.