English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 29 August 2011, 15:12   #1
Madrid

A4000, A2000 and soo much more *pics added.. bad pics but atleast theirs pics*

SHIPPING IS EXTRA and will ship at cost but willing to shipworld wide. I own a UPS store so my international shipping rates are very low. So i'm willing to price out both UPS or postal

A 4000 040 $450 Caps look to be good never replaced. Battery shows slight signs of leakage but doesn't look to have hit the board yet..

Fusion Forty $225 Card looks good and boots up in the 2000

Opalvision $65 Tested and works great was sent in for an RMA and never used other then testing comes with drivers box books.. etc this looks brand new

A 2000 $150 Boots up just fine.. has an scsi card in it with CDRom.. Has a harddrive in it but i think it may be bad.. i'll test if later if its good i'll send it as an extra if its bad then i'll chunck it and save the weight. .. no os installed

Video Toaster 2000 $75 No software for this but everyone should be able to get it without any problems.. If I'm not mistaken these cards all have lifetime on them... need to double check that

Video Toaster 4000 $125 No software for this but everyone should be able to get it without any problems.. If I'm not mistaken these cards all have lifetime on them... need to double check that

OK everything has been tested to the best that I can test.. And everything seems to work great.. I'll take some close up pictures of everything this evening. Because of age everything is being sold as is.