English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 10 August 2003, 05:21   #1
netpsych

Hooooo Synchro-Express III, Amiga Software, books for sale

I am getting rid of a bunch of Amiga software and books on eBay. The listing is at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2746946773

This is a huge selection of software and out-of-print books for the Commodore Amiga Computer. Included here are 306 disks of software, including 63 original disks and 243 backup disks. These have been stored sealed in a dehumidified basement but they can't really be guaranteed, since I haven't used an Amiga for several years. I'm including backup disks in case the originals don't work. Included are hard-to-find software titles like Deluxe Paint IV (with manual), ProWrite (with manual), The Hunt for Red October (like new in box), Quarterback backup software (with manual), Professional Page desktop publishing software (with manual), The Three Stooges (original disks), Donald Duck's Adventure (original disks), Defender of the Crown (original disks), Populus (original disks), Gizmoz (original disks), Amiga Trumpcard Software (MS-DOS compatibility). Assorted Kickstart and Workbench disks. Books include Amiga Programmer's Guide, AmigaWorld's AmigaDOS 2 Companion, Amiga for Beginners, The Amiga. These titles will work with the Amiga 500, Amiga 1000, Amiga 1200, Amiga 2000, Amiga 3000, and Amiga 4000. A hard drive is not required for most items, (except possibly for Quarterback, which is hard drive backup software).

Synchro-Express III is a hardware device that fits between your Amiga and your external drive allowing you to copy any disk no mater what protection scheme was used. This is the perfect solution for making backups of aging disks that won't copy in the normal manner. Hardware and software are included.

Leonard Holmes