English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.WinUAE

Old 11 November 2013, 10:45   #1
Rob

Using real keyboard in Winuaex v18 for Xbox

Hello!

I´m using Winuaex v18 for Xbox. I have an "sniperbox" adapter for connecting and use a real keyboard on my Xbox through the joystick port.

I´m trying to use the real keyboard when I play Pinball Fantasies and I have managed to get the left flipper to move when I press down "A" on the keyboard and also cursor down to shoot the ball, but I´m having a hard time to get the right flipper to move in the game since I´ve tried every key on the keyboard.

Is there anyone who knows how I can map the keys in control settings to get it to work using a real keyboard, let say I want to use "Alt" or "Alt Gr" for moving the flippers in Pinball Fantasies.. is it possible to map the keys in Winuaex control settings or is this unpossible? Let say I want to change mapping for "left" or "right" in the control settings in game... if I press down "Alt" at the actual keyboard there is no respond in Winuaex.. only if you press some button on original Xbox-joystick.

Would be fun to see if anybody else have tried this or got it to work or have suggestion on how to map it up... if it´s possible or not.

// Robert

Last edited by Rob; 11 November 2013 at 10:50.