English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > EAB's competition

Old 13 November 2021, 23:19   #21
Graham Humphrey

Thought I'd better get round to posting the scores from my stream I did of these games a while back. The fact I almost forgot to do it is probably a good indicator of how much I enjoyed them.

Twinworld: 6,895

Rubicon: 210,000
Old 14 November 2021, 01:56   #22
Biscuit
Baked Produce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Humphrey View Post
Thought I'd better get round to posting the scores from my stream I did of these games a while back. The fact I almost forgot to do it is probably a good indicator of how much I enjoyed them.
If nothing else it's a couple more ticked off the billion Amiga games to try. And Rubicon's graphics are rather nice.

That brings us to the end of the round.

Two sets of winners. And topsy turvy with EAB on top of one and Lemon on top of the other.

Congratulations to Harry for the Twinworld win. The only one to beat it, twice no less. el_pasi and Stevengton join him with great scores.

1st - Harry
2nd - el_pasi
3rd - Stevengton

Congrats to Girolamo85 for a decisive win in Rubicon. Getting close to flawless there. Stevengton takes second and Biscuit in third.

1st - Girolamo85
2nd - Stevengton
3rd - Biscuit

Next up - we end the season like we started it. On the race track.
Old 14 November 2021, 11:14   #23
Girolamo85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
If nothing else it's a couple more ticked off the billion Amiga games to try. And Rubicon's graphics are rather nice.

That brings us to the end of the round.

Two sets of winners. And topsy turvy with EAB on top of one and Lemon on top of the other.

Congratulations to Harry for the Twinworld win. The only one to beat it, twice no less. el_pasi and Stevengton join him with great scores.

1st - Harry
2nd - el_pasi
3rd - Stevengton

Congrats to Girolamo85 for a decisive win in Rubicon. Getting close to flawless there. Stevengton takes second and Biscuit in third.

1st - Girolamo85
2nd - Stevengton
3rd - Biscuit

Next up - we end the season like we started it. On the race track.
cheers ad thx mate
Old 18 November 2021, 12:59   #24
Girolamo85

Hi guys
I wanted to show you my video about Super League 2021 by LemonAmiga & EAB
The 13th Round - Rubicon
This is my BestRun ?
I will appreciate a lot if you'd like to have a look
Thx to all!

What do you think about this game?
I didn't know the game but I immediately liked when I tried it for the first tme. I like the bossrush style. Seven stages, not very difficult, so is ok, and the extra life at the end of every level, it's helpful. Anyway in every single step in this game, you have to be very careful, enemies are everywhere and they can kill you easily.
Interesting the system of special weapons, my favorite is F3, very accurate and powerful. Yours?

This is my full run and after many attempts, I completed it learning the pattern of some bosses.
My vote for this game? 7 for me. And you?
Let me know

[ Show youtube player ]