English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Hardware

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 27 October 2009, 18:56   #1
marcolau
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 73
bjc2000 on amiga , is that possible ?

Hi guys

I have a question for you

I have a fully working Canon Bjc 2000

I testet it on my computer using a centronic to usb adapter and it works great despite the age.

Now my question is : Is it possible to use it on An amiga 1200 with os 3.9 ?

if so what drivers should i install ?

Anybody tried it yet ?

Thank You
marcolau is offline  
AdSense AdSense  
Old 27 October 2009, 19:19   #2
rkauer
I hate potatos and shirts
rkauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sao Leopoldo / Brazil
Age: 51
Posts: 3,481
Send a message via MSN to rkauer Send a message via Yahoo to rkauer
Use the BJC10 driver, that's the only colour printer with nearest drivers.
rkauer is offline  
Old 27 October 2009, 19:21   #3
Mozzerfan
Registered User
Mozzerfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcolau View Post
Hi guys

Now my question is : Is it possible to use it on An amiga 1200 with os 3.9 ?

if so what drivers should i install ?
If you want to use this printer on the amiga, you should use Turboprint.

The Canon BJC 2000 is listed with the supported printers.

http://www.irseesoft.de/tp_drive7.htm
Mozzerfan is offline  
Old 27 October 2009, 19:35   #4
marcolau
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkauer View Post
Use the BJC10 driver, that's the only colour printer with nearest drivers.


have u tried , will it work or it is just a supposition ?
marcolau is offline  
Old 27 October 2009, 19:36   #5
marcolau
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozzerfan View Post
If you want to use this printer on the amiga, you should use Turboprint.

The Canon BJC 2000 is listed with the supported printers.

http://www.irseesoft.de/tp_drive7.htm

Where do i find this turboprint ?
marcolau is offline  
Old 27 October 2009, 19:44   #6
Mozzerfan
Registered User
Mozzerfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcolau View Post
Where do i find this turboprint ?
You can try their homepage, it has an online shop:

http://www.irseesoft.de/default.htm
Mozzerfan is offline  
Old 27 October 2009, 19:49   #7
marcolau
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozzerfan View Post
You can try their homepage, it has an online shop:

http://www.irseesoft.de/default.htm

ty mate but honestly 69 bucks plus shipping without even being able to try it first is a theft .


And of course lets assume its not gonna work they wont give u a cent back so they can ..............................ok nevermind u got the picture .
marcolau is offline  
Old 27 October 2009, 20:04   #8
Mozzerfan
Registered User
Mozzerfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcolau View Post
ty mate but honestly 69 bucks plus shipping without even being able to try it first is a theft .


And of course lets assume its not gonna work they wont give u a cent back so they can ..............................ok nevermind u got the picture .
Hmmm, I paid a lot less a couple of years ago IIRC. Edit: I didn't. Just checked my invoice.

It works great though. Don't have any regrets myself buying the software.

69€ is indeed a bit expensive. Edit: Maybe you can buy it secondhand on Ebay.

Last edited by Mozzerfan; 28 October 2009 at 07:57.
Mozzerfan is offline  
AdSense AdSense  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Page generated in 0.29490 seconds with 13 queries