English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Hardware

Old 23 November 2013, 12:34   #1
Turran

Lyra 2, TAB key not working

Greetings.

I just plugged in my Lyra 2 which I have not used before. The TAB key does not work though. It gives no output at all..

If I go into configuration mode on it (Shift+Pause), open a text editor and hit TAB, it does print the configuration though, so it is working in there.

I tested a few different configurations and 2 different keyboards, but no difference.

Any ideas? Kinda annoying not being able to hit TAB to auto-complete commands, etc. =)
Old 24 November 2013, 11:54   #2
Jope
-

Try it with a different PC keyboard? Try pressing ctrl-i where you'd expect Tab to work?
Old 20 May 2023, 07:02   #3
polarn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turran View Post
Greetings.

I just plugged in my Lyra 2 which I have not used before. The TAB key does not work though. It gives no output at all..

If I go into configuration mode on it (Shift+Pause), open a text editor and hit TAB, it does print the configuration though, so it is working in there.

I tested a few different configurations and 2 different keyboards, but no difference.

Any ideas? Kinda annoying not being able to hit TAB to auto-complete commands, etc. =)
Sorry for resurrecting this old thread, but I have the exact same problem. Tab does not work... Did you find any solution?

(Tab works like you say, with the shift+pause to print the config, and also ctrl-i does tab completion, so that part works)