English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Hardware

Old 18 October 2019, 11:01   #41
Daedalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitson View Post
If you don't fear it, then you shouldn't be working anywhere near it!

Even the best electricians are scared of electricity. It's one of the most dangerous things on the planet.
Don't confuse fear with respect. Fear causes irrational thinking and mistakes, which can lead to death with electricity. Respect for electricity and its dangers is what keeps electricians safe, not fear.
Old 18 November 2019, 22:30   #42
AC/DC HACKER!

Mistakes are a funky "belief" system many people take on through teachings from others. A choice creates another choice, and if you reject the "believe" of mistakes you can learn better without the judgement of others or harshness of yourself taught by others. I agree with irrational thinking, but not with mistakes. Not all choices carry hindsight ahead of them by people.

Thanks to Paul Rezendes (ACILL) my adapter from Amiga-Kit is now powering my A4000 + CSPPC, CVisionPPC, Picasso 4 and more as it should. If anyone is in the States and not practiced enough with this stuff and much more, he's a great choice and very cool with prices. Big thumbs up.