English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.EAB File Server

Old 21 November 2019, 12:19   #461
Turran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl007 View Post
_(Cz|De|Dk|Es|Fi|Fr|Gr|It|Pl|Se|DeFrIt|DeEsFrIt)(\.|_)
or more generic
'_(Cz|De|Dk|Es|Fi|Fr|Gr|It|Pl|Se)(\.|_|[A-Z])'
some stuff like "ShadowSorcerer_v1.0_DeFrIt.lha" does not match.

Good plan to start with =) I've put 0.5.2 on the EAB FTP which changes it to "_(Cz|De|Dk|Es|Fi|Fr|Gr|It|Pl|Se|DeFrIt|DeEsFrIt)(\.|_)" on first startup in the INI file.
Also, I'll include a x64 executable. It seems x64 versions of my programs are less likely to trigger a false antivirus response. Other than that, there is no difference.

Changelog:
Code:
    0.5.2 : Dated dir in Downloads is not created until it has something to download.
            Updated eng regexp to _(Cz|De|Dk|Es|Fi|Fr|Gr|It|Pl|Se|DeFrIt|DeEsFrIt)(\.|_)

If you already have 0.5.1 running though, you can just edit your ini file and change the ENGLISH_SKIP_REGEXP to
Code:
ENGLISH_SKIP_REGEXP=_(Cz|De|Dk|Es|Fi|Fr|Gr|It|Pl|Se|DeFrIt|DeEsFrIt)(\.|_)

Also, I'd like to thank those who donate from this program. If you have a registered EAB FTP account, send me a pm when you donate and I'll see if I can give you something small back as a token of appreciation.

Last edited by Turran; 21 November 2019 at 12:25.
Old 21 November 2019, 18:38   #462
blindguy

This is an awesome piece of software.
I do have a question.
I have many gigs of WHD load games already bit they may not be named the same and are not in the same directory structure they are just in one big folder.

Can I somehow tell this app to look in that folder and pull anythign it can find and rename and import into the folder that I'm running it in?
I don't mind re downloading but don't want to hog up the annon user resources for too long.
I looked at the thing to create your own FTP user but I won't hit 50 posts for another year or so. I'm more of a lurker but this software is SO awesome I have to get it working properly.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
Blindguy
Old 21 November 2019, 18:52   #463
DamienD
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindguy View Post
I have many gigs of WHD load games already bit they may not be named the same and are not in the same directory structure they are just in one big folder.
Download a ROM manager like ClrMAMEPro and then run your collection through the .DATs on the "EAB File Server" which you'll find under:
/Commodore_Amiga/Retroplay
This way you know what have and you're still missing.
Old 22 November 2019, 02:32   #464
blindguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
Download a ROM manager like ClrMAMEPro and then run your collection through the .DATs on the "EAB File Server" which you'll find under:
/Commodore_Amiga/Retroplay
This way you know what have and you're still missing.
Ok looks like I got some reading to do!! Thanks for the kick in the proper direction! Much appreciated!