English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 16 December 2013, 22:09   #1
yoodoo2

Recursion Computer Fair Saturday 15 February, Stratford-upon-Avon

Hi Folks,

Just a quick invite: everyone is welcome to attend the Recursion Computer Fair on Saturday 15 February at King Edward Vi School, Stratford-upon-Avon, UK. Doors open at 11.00.

See website for details

Lots of good stuff taking place, including Amiga and retro/enthusiast stands.

We're still looking for exhibitors and I would love to see some Classic, AROS and MorphOS users showing off their machines. Contact me via pm or the website.

I have loads of Amiga goodies to get rid of at the fair - a couple of A600s, a CD32, an eMac with MorphOS and a PPC A1200 will be up for grabs. You could even get your hands on my beloved A1 for the right price! And for a laugh, I'll be exhibiting my Portable SAM-in-a-box.

Entrance is free to all visitors and exhibitors.

Why not bring the wife and kids? There are plenty of hands-on activities for kids of all ages and Stratford is a great town for a day out anyway, so the missus can't complain!

Old 17 December 2013, 13:38   #2
musojon74

Ooh retro event on my birthday! I have to go.
Old 02 January 2014, 20:46   #3
yoodoo2

6 weeks to go!

Lots of Amiga and other retro exhibitors, plus some great offers if you're into Raspberry Pi's and Robotics - bring the kids to have a go at the many competitions and let the other half have a wander around Stratford for a couple of hours.

I'd be very keen to hear from anyone willing to run a couple of Classic gaming tournaments - SWOS, Stunt Car racer etc - drop me line here or via rmb AT kes DOT net

Old 12 January 2014, 15:07   #4
yoodoo2

Nice little mention of Recursion 2014 in this week's Micro Mart - cheers Sven!

Old 13 January 2014, 13:35   #5
TCMSLP

I'll try to make it to this
Old 20 January 2014, 21:47   #6
yoodoo2

Exhibitors list udated

The Recursion 2014 Computer Fair takes place at King Edward Vi School, Stratford-upon-Avon on Saturday 15 February. Free admission to all. Doors open at 11.00

The list of exhibitors has been updated: check out here and here for details.

Simon Goodwin (Codemaster, HiSoft BASIC, Amiga DE and a lot, lot more) has very kindly agreed to deliver the opening keynote speech and will be available to chat about all things Amiga and beyond.

As well as a range of stands and exhibits for any retro fan, there will be X1000, SAMs, MorphOS, AROS, AEROS and Classic Amigas all together for everyone to try out and argue over

Pick up a bargain - a number of Classic machines will be available on a first come first served basis and there might just be a BlizzardPPC equipped A1200 up for sale too.

Lots for all the family to do - bring the wife and kids along. Loads of Raspberry Pi and robotics kits will be available at discount prices from our trade partners and the historic Shakespeare's School will be open for tours.

More information at the Recursion Website

Old 10 February 2014, 20:06   #7
yoodoo2

*bump*

Last call for Recursion: Sat 15 Feb, King Edward Vi School, Stratford-upon-Avon.

Plenty of Class and NG Amiga stuff, inc MorphOS and AROS.

www.recursioncomputerfair.co.uk