English Amiga Board Amiga Lore


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.CD32 Conversion

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 12 October 2017, 12:20   #1
Amigajay
醉拳
Amigajay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: N/A
Posts: 1,422
AmigaJay's Latest Releases

Instead of making a new thread everytime i make a new disc, i've decided to just update this thread when i post a new release.

So to start the thread off:



Click the image to go to my blog post.

Downloads are in the usual location on the EAB FTP in the uploads/cd32 folder.
Amigajay is offline  
AdSense AdSense  
Old 12 October 2017, 12:52   #2
ransom1122
Registered User
ransom1122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Omnicorp
Posts: 2,571
Thats cool.

How ironoc I was just playing Space Ace on Android 10mins ago.

Thanks
ransom1122 is offline  
Old 12 October 2017, 12:57   #3
spudje
Registered User

 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 576
Cool compilation! I actually never played these games back in the days, since I didn't feel, purely from playability perspective, they justified the amount of required discs. So now I can see whether I was wrong
spudje is offline  
Old 12 October 2017, 13:05   #4
Amigajay
醉拳
Amigajay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: N/A
Posts: 1,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by spudje View Post
Cool compilation! I actually never played these games back in the days, since I didn't feel, purely from playability perspective, they justified the amount of required discs. So now I can see whether I was wrong
Yeah its a personal preference, tbh i never bought them and can only feel the pain of all that disk swapping back in the day for a few seconds of joy
Amigajay is offline  
Old 12 October 2017, 13:08   #5
DamienD
Global Moderator

DamienD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London / Sydney
Age: 40
Posts: 9,245
Oooh, new website design Amigajay; looks wicked
DamienD is online now  
Old 12 October 2017, 13:11   #6
Amigajay
醉拳
Amigajay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: N/A
Posts: 1,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
Oooh, new website design Amigajay; looks wicked
haha thanks, its been that way for quite a while but i forgive you
Amigajay is offline  
Old 12 October 2017, 16:05   #7
gradius3
Registered User
gradius3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Out of this World
Posts: 15
Very nice release! Thank you!
gradius3 is offline  
Old 13 October 2017, 01:10   #8
happymondays
Registered User

 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Szeged
Posts: 122
Brilliant release, thanks. I remember how I admired the looks of these games back then, but when I purchased them years later, it turned out that they simply lack any kind of gameplay. Still, I would not say I don't like them at all.
happymondays is offline  
Old 13 October 2017, 16:48   #9
aCCoLa
Registered User

 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Arbroath, Scotland
Posts: 8
another top notch release AmigaJay...thanks again.
aCCoLa is offline  
Old 13 October 2017, 16:54   #10
Amigajay
醉拳
Amigajay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: N/A
Posts: 1,422
Cheers guys! Hoping to release some more for stock machines, have a few lined up for fastram equiped machines as well.
Amigajay is offline  
Old 14 October 2017, 10:10   #11
Amigajay
醉拳
Amigajay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: N/A
Posts: 1,422


Another one for FastRAM owners this time

https://cd32covers.blogspot.co.uk/20...2-release.html
Amigajay is offline  
Old 14 October 2017, 16:39   #12
Amigajay
醉拳
Amigajay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: N/A
Posts: 1,422
https://cd32covers.blogspot.co.uk/p/...d32-games.html

Added a page for FastRAM compatible CD32 patched games.

If you know of any games that need a patch let me know.
Amigajay is offline  
Old Yesterday, 10:16   #13
ransom1122
Registered User
ransom1122's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Omnicorp
Posts: 2,571
Thumbs UP. To whoever added KOTO - Dragon's Legend song on the title screen of the Readysoft Cartoon Collection. It's one of my all time favourite tracks..

Last edited by ransom1122; Yesterday at 10:48.
ransom1122 is offline  
Old Yesterday, 19:16   #14
AmigaBill
Registered User

AmigaBill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: New York, USA
Posts: 56
Really wonderful stuff AmigaJay, thank you so much. I have just stared exploring your awesome collections. Wow, you have done so much work.
I can't imagine all the time and effort you put into these top-quality releases.
You the man! Sadly, I do not have a real CD32 so I have been running your .iso files in WinUAE. I apologize if this has already been discussed, but is it possible to burn these .iso images to a CD and play them on my A1200 with CD-ROM drive? I am guessing so. Or install them on my A1200's hard drive DamienD style?

Thanks in advance!
AmigaBill is offline  
Old Yesterday, 19:55   #15
Amigajay
醉拳
Amigajay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: N/A
Posts: 1,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaBill View Post
Really wonderful stuff AmigaJay, thank you so much. I have just stared exploring your awesome collections. Wow, you have done so much work.
I can't imagine all the time and effort you put into these top-quality releases.
You the man! Sadly, I do not have a real CD32 so I have been running your .iso files in WinUAE. I apologize if this has already been discussed, but is it possible to burn these .iso images to a CD and play them on my A1200 with CD-ROM drive? I am guessing so. Or install them on my A1200's hard drive DamienD style?

Thanks in advance!
Thanks Bill! Yeah they do take longer than someone might think they do, but I enjoy making them that's all that matters, though I do sit on the laptop too much in the evening, I must contain it to the weekend really, but it's like a drug trying to get a certain game to run!

No idea about playing these on a A1200 with cd-rom, only had a A500 then CD32 with SX1 so had no need back then, someone else will be able to help I'm sure.
Amigajay is offline  
Old Today, 01:49   #16
AmigaBill
Registered User

AmigaBill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: New York, USA
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigajay View Post
Thanks Bill! Yeah they do take longer than someone might think they do, but I enjoy making them that's all that matters, though I do sit on the laptop too much in the evening, I must contain it to the weekend really, but it's like a drug trying to get a certain game to run!

No idea about playing these on a A1200 with cd-rom, only had a A500 then CD32 with SX1 so had no need back then, someone else will be able to help I'm sure.
I feel you. It takes me forever to make simple YouTube videos, so I can imagine how long your work takes, but having fun with it is all that matters and makes it worth it.

No worries, I am sure someone knows if it is possible, but I will also try myself. That is 1/2 the fun anyway. I have a SCSI CD-ROM drive with PCMCIA/SCSI adapter for my A1200. The funny thing is - I have never tried it It will give me motivation to test it out and learn how to boot to the CD ROM vs. DF0: or the HD. Thanks again for the great work and I will let you know if I get it working on my 1200
AmigaBill is offline  
AdSense AdSense  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
newflesh1
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ZuneView Releases AMIGASYSTEM News 2 14 April 2017 00:07
HFinder Releases AMIGASYSTEM News 3 04 March 2017 16:09
New releases chunky_tesco project.SPS (was CAPS) 5 12 December 2005 15:25
WHDLoad New Releases Galahad/FLT Games images which need to be WHDified 66 10 September 2005 13:36
GameBaseAMY v0.1a releases Runey Amiga scene 1 03 January 2005 19:10

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Page generated in 0.19209 seconds with 12 queries