English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.SPS (was CAPS)

Old 22 February 2003, 13:12   #1
maddog

What games have been dumped?

Just wondering if there is a list of games which have been imaged? (I guess this is what the "dumps database" will be when it is online).

I am interested in dumping my oriiginal disks, but there seems little point if dumps have been submitted already.
Old 22 February 2003, 17:05   #2
IFW

Actually the right question is: "what games have been dumped, that are not modified, bad or incomplete"
I could tell you what is dumped, but it requires a lot of time to build a (mostly...) correct database using analyser output.
There are certainly some very hard to get (unmodified) games that you wouldn't expect to be hard to find at all, like Menace or Fighter Bomber, even though they've been dumped frequently... (just 2 FB dumps yesterday, both modified) Or an English retail version (not KIXX etc!) where someone write protected the disk before booting into Workbench of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (adventure).
So basically chances are high that you could dump something that is just needed. Basically if it just a few dozen games, simply dump them all (not much time), games already released are definitely not needed (unless a different version/revision).
If you could supply us with a list of your games we could certainly provide a list of what is needed. Please state Pal/Ntsc if possible, or simply just all are Pal, but xxx is Ntsc etc.

Thanks in advance.
Old 24 February 2003, 13:09   #3
maddog

Thanks IFW.

I'll send a list of everything I have to the contributions email.

If they are needed it's no problem to dump all of them

BTW. I actually do have a Fighter Bomber disk which is *probably* unmodified....
Old 24 February 2003, 13:17   #4
IFW

Thanks a lot!
FB would be awesome.