English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 18 January 2024, 22:37   #1
ZEUSDAZ

The 7 Games That Ruled my Local Arcade back in 1988

An interesting arcade video popped up in my feed few weeks back where the uploader was showing pics of his local arcade back in the 80's and amoungst those pics were images of arcade cabinets that were in my local arcade all those years ago which got my mind thinking about what I could do along those lines,...and then the idea hit me.

Back in 1988 there were roughly 25 to 30 arcade machines in my local arcade which was located in the basement of a pizza takeaway joint, but there were seven in particular where on a Saturday afternoon you would have to wait AGES for your turn to play them as they often had que's of arcade gamers waiting in line , so I thought what if I create a video of those 7 games where I (any many others back in my arcade) loved playing and relive them in one evening via MAME whilst providing full commentary.

So for those interested, get comfy with a drink and take a trip down gaming memory heaven by looking at the 7 games that were most popular in my local arcade back in 1988 and shed a tear or two of retro gaming nostalgia that we no longer find in local amusements of today ,...enjoy

The 7 Games That Ruled my Local Arcade in 1988 Video: [ Show youtube player ]

Last edited by ZEUSDAZ; 24 March 2024 at 03:32.