English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.Missing Full Shareware Games

Old 02 March 2012, 22:57   #21
hipoonios
Amiga Hardcore Gamer

Is this for two players only?
Old 17 March 2012, 22:36   #22
Richice007

Hi,

I'm the creator of Samurai Showdown, its crazy for me to hear people are still playing it, lol. Im happy for you all to share and if I can help in anyway let me know.

Its been a long time since my Amiga days, would love to show my kids. Is there a emulator or anyway to run this on a Macbook pro ?

regards

Richard Toolaram

Old 18 March 2012, 11:12   #23
hipoonios
Amiga Hardcore Gamer

Here's a video recording of the game.

Played and recorded by Ironclaw:

[url ]old link removed[/url ]

EDIT:

Placed the video on the longplays account instead, way more viewers and hopefully some funny comments:
[ Show youtube player ]

This video shows all moves.

Last edited by hipoonios; 18 March 2012 at 13:20.
Old 18 March 2012, 12:06   #24
Shoonay
Global Caturator

Oh hi Rich, I had fun with the game, here's my review: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=60858
Old 18 March 2012, 16:19   #25
Richice007

Hipoonios & Shoonay - thank you both so much You really have made my day !

Video & review - amazing

Just finished showing the video to my children, they really don't believe i created it.

I made Samurai Showdown 18 years ago - so has certainly bought back some memories, I do remember it having a looped music track that was ripped from Vanilla Ice's " Get with it " - shame thats not working

I also created a program called Lottery Pro and was featured on the front cover of Amiga User International, would again love to see this working or hear from any winning millionaires. Apart from being another Lottery Program - what made this different was the 6 games you could play that would generate a score providing your six numbers, a fun way to get your numbers.

Anyway I've hung up my programming gloves, although i still try to remain creative, here is my latest video, enjoy

Milley Loves Chicken

[ Show youtube player ]