English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Apps

Old Yesterday, 14:36   #1
Angus
Amiga Games Database

PC Task - Workbench screen "showing through"

Hi guys,

Many years ago I was able to run Mechwarrior DOS on PC Task really well on my 1200 060. When I tried to relive those memories this week, I could not get the display to work properly. There is a judder and you can see elements of my Workbench showing throughand messing up the Mechwarrior display. I'm not using all the same kit, I now connect to a TV via scart and I'm using PAL super high res for Workbench. Can anyone point me in the right direction to restore my display to what it was?

Thanks guys.
Old Yesterday, 20:24   #2
AmigaHope

Have you tried running PC Task in non-recompiled mode to see if it works any better? Have you tried different screenmodes for PCTask?