English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 12 February 2010, 01:09   #1
-=SPY=-

Arrow FREE to good home : All my RARE phreaking disks etc

I have around 10 or so disks that where put in storage and I found them recently on a cleanup & have no use for them so I want to donate them but only on condition that they will be made available to the public.These programs and so on are not available at all as I have looked and searched for them for a few good hours online with no luck , so I know I am probably the only person left in the world with these so I believe would be of value to the amiga community.

I have the Whitebox Phreaking program made by a group I used to be in before they were busted , Liberty in Australia .. I have both working program and also the source code and also Liberty docs/phreakers disk number 3.

I have a disk I made nearly EVERY amiga computer virus ever released all on one disk in bootblock format and also lamer exterminator file viruses on same disk ... so over 30 or so viruses.

Max's bbs software made by Anthony barret of Australia ...

Digital access The party 92 slideshow demo first ever party by that Australian Group .. I am seen in it somewhere

SmoothCriminal anarchist cooks etc ....

I also have couple other disks which just have other cracking stuff and xcopy programs etc ..

I live in sydney Australia near cronulla beach and I dont really want to spend alot of $$$ on postage getting these out there so if anyones intrested and can guarantee these disks will be made public for all to see in adf formats or similar.

I have inspected the inside the these disk by moving the slider cover and the surface layer of the media looks 100% with no mould damage or similar so should be 100% working.

regards -=SPY=-
Old 12 February 2010, 01:41   #2
jabsy
Yeah Hup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=SPY=- View Post
I have around 10 or so disks that where put in storage and I found them recently on a cleanup & have no use for them so I want to donate them but only on condition that they will be made available to the public.These programs and so on are not available at all as I have looked and searched for them for a few good hours online with no luck , so I know I am probably the only person left in the world with these so I believe would be of value to the amiga community.

I live in sydney Australia near cronulla beach and I dont really want to spend alot of $$$ on postage getting these out there so if anyones intrested and can guarantee these disks will be made public for all to see in adf formats or similar.

regards -=SPY=-
Why dont you just ADF them??? I've got a catweasel that needs some use so I could do them outside of amigados if you are worried about the viruses, and I'm in NT.

I'm not really interested in the disks or content tho, so if somebody else wants to do this then feel free.

jabsy
Old 12 February 2010, 02:56   #3
-=SPY=-

I dont have the hardware to adf them ..

so I will probably end up chucking them in the bin if no ones interested ...

I will be back in a month .. if no ones replied by then to pick them up or similar in the bin they go ..

btw the viruses are in file format to be used by bootblock adder prog so they are harmless in format they in ... but the file viruses might be trouble .. lamer exterminator virus ... etc
Old 12 February 2010, 05:33   #4
Loedown
Precious & fragile things

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=SPY=- View Post

I have the Whitebox Phreaking program made by a group I used to be in before they were busted , Liberty in Australia .. I have both working program and also the source code and also Liberty docs/phreakers disk number 3.

I have a disk I made nearly EVERY amiga computer virus ever released all on one disk in bootblock format and also lamer exterminator file viruses on same disk ... so over 30 or so viruses.

Max's bbs software made by Anthony barret of Australia ...

Digital access The party 92 slideshow demo first ever party by that Australian Group .. I am seen in it somewhere

SmoothCriminal anarchist cooks etc ....

I also have couple other disks which just have other cracking stuff and xcopy programs etc ..

I have inspected the inside the these disk by moving the slider cover and the surface layer of the media looks 100% with no mould damage or similar so should be 100% working.

regards -=SPY=-
Don't mean to sound rude, but what is it with people and their want to propagate virus bootblocks?
Old 12 February 2010, 09:54   #5
Crown
Demoscener

Dude,

I am interested in these disks.

cheers
Old 12 February 2010, 16:03   #6
Jope
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loedown View Post
Don't mean to sound rude, but what is it with people and their want to propagate virus bootblocks?
Owning them doesn't necessarily mean using them.
Old 12 February 2010, 16:11   #7
seuden
uber cool demi god

They could be used for research purposes. Or used as a vaccine.
Old 13 February 2010, 09:25   #8
whitegiant89
Lone CBM user

Send a message via MSN to whitegiant89
-=SPY=-, I'm in Far North Qld, if you dont want to send them over seas i will take them. I have a brother in law living in sydney who could mayby pick them up. Let me know when you are ready

Thanks
Lee
Old 14 February 2010, 01:38   #9
-=SPY=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegiant89 View Post
-=SPY=-, I'm in Far North Qld, if you dont want to send them over seas i will take them. I have a brother in law living in sydney who could mayby pick them up. Let me know when you are ready

Thanks
Lee

Well I live near cronulla beach so if he can meet me somewhere in the area I be happy to hand them over...

have a talk to him and see if he can make a time and date to meet...

send me pm ....
Old 15 February 2010, 13:57   #10
redblade
Zone Friend

YOU MUST ADF THIS AMIGA PHREAK COLLECTION.

The source of Whitebox will be interesting, I always used other programmes but it was one of the first I managed to find on the inet in 98 thanks to altavista.

I don't have a real amiga with me in australia so can't .adf them. I hope RedSkullDC gets interested.
Old 16 February 2010, 04:40   #11
whitegiant89
Lone CBM user

I have a 500 and a 1200 so i should be able to do something with these disk's
Old 18 February 2010, 11:48   #12
redblade
Zone Friend

was it ripmax who was the main phreaker in the group? and quasar was the coder?
Old 21 February 2010, 00:31   #13
-=SPY=-

^^^

Yep that's them ...

I was a newbie to the group as a modem trader pretty much when they got into big trouble , thats when I joined subzero ... then phreaking died so I sold all my gear and got a girlfriend ... lol

Crackers journal 28 page 169 has a message I released about the big bust.
Old 21 February 2010, 04:01   #14
redblade
Zone Friend

i think they got busted for analog cellular stuff as well.

If no one else wants them, then I will take them only as a last resort as all my Amiga stuff is back in .nz in boxes, and I don't know when I will be going home next, so they will be waiting next to some coverdisks that I won in a bid on trademe.
Old 24 February 2010, 04:18   #15
-=SPY=-

Ok today I posted these disks to whitegiant89 so hopefully he can dms or adf them and upload to the zone ...

I am sure He can get help with this from all of you ... As I would like to check out these disks again myself using an emulator on pc .

And These should be uploaded to amiga sites as so their available to all forever ...
Old 24 February 2010, 04:41   #16
whitegiant89
Lone CBM user

I will let you all know when the disk's get here and when i've had a change to image them.

Watch this space
Old 24 February 2010, 10:24   #17
redblade
Zone Friend

yay go Cairns .
Old 01 March 2010, 04:26   #18
whitegiant89
Lone CBM user

The disk's have arrived today, I will probably start a new thread when i have dumped them.
Old 01 March 2010, 13:34   #19
-=SPY=-

Awesome .. Can you upload them to the zone and also maybe upload to hotfile or and post the links here would be great ...

thanks ...
Old 01 March 2010, 23:00   #20
whiteb
Fanatically Amiga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loedown View Post
THere is much debate as to why the USA keeps strains of DEADLY viruses frozen.

Like Smallpox, Extinct now, but the USA keeps a few Test tubes under ice. Why ?, for Scientific research.

Why do people still keep Bootblock Viruses ?, to study them.