English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 11 April 2017, 13:30   #1
Neil79

The CRPG Book - 450 pages of classic RPG goodness including images!

Quote:
Throughout my youth I've always been an RPG gamer, I used to love playing games such as Dungeon Master, Lands of Lore, Albion or even the later style of Fallout, Baldurs Gate and Dark Messiah. Especially when I get to read a grand story of the adventure ahead, while choosing my own legendary hero to battle demon like foes and the hunt for lost treasures. There's just so many RPG's I've played and enjoyed, that it's also why I'm mention this latest announcement of 'The CRPG Book 'and website, which has 450 pages of highly detailed write ups about the games, including a mass load of RPG images.
http://www.indieretronews.com/2017/0...assic-rpg.html

Ambermoon, Amberstar, Eye of the Beholder, Lands of Lore, Anvil of Dawn
Old 18 April 2017, 18:20   #2
amuleth

Great project and totally free! If it was a Kickstarter book, most people would want to throw their money. Only minor issue for me, there are no in-depth analyses (maybe there could be more than one reviewer for each game), just reviews and they should have been review sequels of series like M&M seperately, not in a single review! They explained the reason of this but it would be better and more insightful.

Last edited by amuleth; 18 April 2017 at 18:49.
Old 18 April 2017, 18:44   #3
Thalion
Amiga Collector

Indeed a cool project. I'll instantly have a look at it.