English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Coders > Coders. General

Old 31 October 2011, 22:37   #1
AmigaDave

Free MorphOS compatible systems for developers

Yes, you read it right! Myself and some other MorphOS users are banding together to promote the use and development of native MorphOS software by providing MorphOS compatible computers to developers who are writing software native to MorphOS.

If you are a developer that wants to write native MorphOS applications, or games, contact me through my earthlink.net email address. If you live within the USA, Canada, or Mexico, I will find and send you a MorphOS compatible computer for just the cost to have it shipped to you. If you live outside of North America, there are other MorphOS users that have agreed to help you get a MorphOS compatible computer system.

All that I ask is that you describe what software you are working on, or plan to write and include a native MorphOS version of and provide progress updates on it once every 30 to 60 days and if you ever decide to change your mind and stop developing for MorphOS, or if you replace this system with a better MorphOS compatible computer, that you return this donated computer, or forward it to another developer who wants to write MorphOS native software.

Due to my low retirement income, this offer will most likely be limited to one computer to be donated to a developer per month.
Old 31 October 2011, 23:14   #2
johnim
Amibay Mod/Staff

thats a great idea for new software to be developed good look