English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Apps

Old 09 August 2016, 21:03   #1
Halcyon

Red face Med sound studio

It seems that med sound studio is no longer i have version 1.4 back in my parents loft in london, I recently moved to derbyshire and have yet to collect the rest of my stuff, What i was wondering if any of the nice people here have a copy of said program any version would be ok.
As its no longer being sold i would imagine it would be ok to share it now, If not then its no problem i will just have to wait till i go back to london to grab the rest of my stuff, Im sure i still have the email with my reg details for v1.4 but not sure, I would love to get back to some audio production in med, I used to use octa-med way back in day on my 1200 when me and a so called friend made some rave tunes using a 2 1200`s and a drum machine (ahh they were the days) If your interested the tunes are on youtube under the name mixed biscuit ep 1 and 2 and the eye of the dinosaur remix under the name of my so called friend ( wont go into that here) |So if anyone can help pm me or reply here.
Old 09 August 2016, 21:26   #2
emufan

take a look at the ftp, there are some version of Octamed Sound Studio, but not 1.4.
if you really have that version, you may share it later when you go back home

i put version 1.02 and 1.03c into the zone (the one on ftp were not the right ones or not yet there).

Last edited by emufan; 09 August 2016 at 21:44.
Old 10 August 2016, 19:27   #3
Halcyon

Thanks for your reply but its not the amiga version im after, its the pc version that im looking for, I i know that it might be a bit naughty or cheeky but i don`t use my 1200 any more no room for the pc and my amiga so i just emulate the amiga now for games with gamebase, I just wanted to play around and re organize my sample collection with med.
i loved the lofi amiga sound but don`t think i could go back to that kinda low sound quality again , Spose i will have to wait till i go back to london and pick up my stuff and hope med works with windows 10.
Old 10 August 2016, 20:22   #4
emufan

this way, the ftp server now has the latest amiga version

well, MEDSS - here is the trial version - v2.10 - i think you can find a serial/kegen somewhere - maybe your old key still works too

Last edited by emufan; 10 August 2016 at 21:12.